Copa America 2015 LIVE thread (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
They lost to England, thats as trash as it gets.

So much talent in that Argentina. Ortega, Veron, Crespo, Batistuta etc, and nearly every defensive player out of the then very strong serie a.

They should have taken Redondo along,stupid pasarella and his long hair laws
you have taken 1998 and 2002 and blurred them into one world cup

Winning what? Argentina lost in regular time :shifty: dat argie defence was shitting their pants everytime Owen touched the ball.
we are talking about 1998

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I mixed up with 2002. I blame the heat.

- - - Updated - - -

1998 Argentina with Redondo should have matched brazil and france.

In fact, just weeks before the world cup, Redondo owned Zidane pretty hard in the CL final

- - - Updated - - -

Here, look at this lineup. Take a moment to realise it was zidane in his prime, and the godlike pre injury del piero that made baggio look like a peasant.
Take an educated guess why this gravely inferior madrid lineup could resist this insane central axis

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
you have taken 1998 and 2002 and blurred them into one world cup

we are talking about 1998
You guys are high as fuck
I'm referring to 1998, i forgot Crespo was a 2002 thing.

Not taking Redondo was a huge mistake. Most underrated player in history
:shifty: i replied to your post which was about 2002. My post was regarding 2002.
no i said that the players in 2002 were better than those of 1998, and then i challenged zach to tell us how did 98 argentina choke
Then i made a comment about your comment that the players in 2002 were better yet choked.
but that was my point :D players in 2002 being better yet not making it out of the group stages
:shifty: then what are we discussing about? :D I think Zach mixed things up. I was talking exclusively about 2002 and how Owen shat in their soup.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
"tanned"

- - - Updated - - -

Didnt Berlusconi once said something like "Obama isnt a n****r, he's a white guy with a tan", and then got away with it ?

Italy Prime minister when he said that. Talk about giving the example..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)