Copa America 2015 LIVE thread (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I wouldnt say Messi was chocking, but just like against juventus in the final, you see that against a tough and organised team, its an entire different story.

Seeing footage back of Zidane or Ronaldo making such defences(of higher level aswel) look like fools, warms the heart

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I wouldnt say Messi was chocking, but just like against juventus in the final, you see that against a tough and organised team, its an entire different story.

Seeing footage back of Zidane or Ronaldo making such defences(of higher level aswel) look like fools, warms the heart
:lol: it's been reported he made a comment about Uruguay playing tough. Messi is a great player but he wouldn't survive in SA or Football in the past.

He simply isn't used to being thrown around like an old rag doll. What we saw yesterday was just a small shwoing of the toughness that used to take place in Football.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011

He had 2 assists against us IIRC.

Rufio

Nov 24, 2012
You gotta give it to the "manyas", they don't stop fighting 'till the end

Last 20 minutes I was expecting a draw like the last match but Uruguay went too desperate & unorganized for the equalizer

Argentina having serious 2nd half issues, hope they get their shit together

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
:lol: it's been reported he made a comment about Uruguay playing tough. Messi is a great player but he wouldn't survive in SA or Football in the past.

He simply isn't used to being thrown around like an old rag doll. What we saw yesterday was just a small shwoing of the toughness that used to take place in Football.
Kind of a pussy move on Messi's part in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)