Copa America 2015 LIVE thread (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Marchisio should be able to back up and correct the space behind Pogba on the left, whilst Pereyra and Dybala move in the spaces around Pogba.

Also, nice goal

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It was a sweet goal. But these Colombian announcers are a scream. Not just the usual goooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!, but they even play some musical theme song in the background and turn up the echo on the mics. :lol2:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Its not over yet

But probably

- - - Updated - - -

It was a sweet goal. But these Colombian announcers are a scream. Not just the usual goooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!, but they even play some musical theme song in the background and turn up the echo on the mics. :lol2:
damn i wanna see the highlights from that channel :D

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
meanwhile the russian commentator and his argentine co-commentator make fun of higuain

"Messi is very worried about Aguero's health. He be like "Please don't make me play with Higuain again"" -Russian commentator 2k15 :rofl: :rofl:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
meanwhile the russian commentator and his argentine co-commentator make fun of higuain

"Messi is very worried about Aguero's health. He be like "Please don't make me play with Higuain again"" -Russian commentator 2k15 :rofl: :rofl:
:lol:

Oh, but that Kun finish on that counter. :sergoi:

Rufio

Nov 24, 2012
Caracol is the funniest shit ever to watch a match

Good thing is that they scream their team and their rival's goal with the same intensity #respect

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Now, kids, this is what happens when Messi hasn't the referee's protection like he does in Europe. Now imagine it back in the day, 10 times more violent.
I like how this dutch commentator is all angry, but actually, those are just hard tackles

- - - Updated - - -

You can see the obvious talent in Messi, but against this type of pretty good cover, he's not standing out.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow who did that midfield dribble there ?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
How is Godin THIS good in the air, this shit is insane.

Winning EVERYTHING in his own box and the offensive

Pereyra in :tuttosport:
A juventus player on the field :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Godin keeps his 100% 'won the header'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)