Comments on Giovinco (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Seba, you are Zidane, Messi, Del Piero all in one tiny package! Juve fans in Lebanon love you and we will be watching you grow to become a Juve Legend!

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Would be insulting if I told him to please put on some weight and go hit the gym? :D

Jul 2, 2006
I don't think he is reading our posts but...

Giovinco,you are Juventini's new hope.Never stop fighting!Juventus have lack of creativity in midifield.We hope you can add great things to ''New Juventus''

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
dunno bout the back 4 but the MF and ST will be...

Camoranesi - Nocerino - Marchisio - Giovinco

Huntelaar - Palladino

that will be seriously top-drawer compared to the retirement homes of Milan

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
I don't want to expect big thing on him yet.
anyway Good luck Giovinco. Keep hard work. Keep that good job. Come back to Juve when you are ready.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #35
    You can still post your comments on Giovinco. He'll be looking at some of them tomorrow or Wednesday. Let's just hope he understands English a bit. :p

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
    Dear Seba,
    I hope you will succeed at Juventus to lead the team into a new era. There will be a lot of pressure upon you and I hope you can keep on playing like you do now, with passion and ease. You're great and I have no doubt you will become a legend one day.

Fellas

Farsopoli
    Jun 13, 2005
    Hello Seba!

I must say that you are the best Primavera player since Del piero, and i believe you can be our new symbol, we believe in you Seba. Play your game and i hope your friends from Primavera also succed.

Some questions to you!

Who from the younger players do you think have the chance to be a big star?. (Marchisio,Criscito,De Ceglie etc)

And what type of player are your little brother?, hope he also becomes a champion like you.

Forza Juve and Forza Sebastian "Seba" Giovinco

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    i don't think del piero was from the primavera, didn't he come from padova? (i'm not sure)

will giovinco be posting anything here?

sebastian, next time you score why don't you dedicate to everyone at juventuz?

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #40
    no he won't post, they'll just show him the posts or something. I'll post the video as soon as the interview is done and sent to me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)