Comments on Giovinco (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Giovinco, please let us win today against Empoli.Don't do any tricks,our current defence is our third and the last option we have.:D

Question-What do you think,what's your greatest advantage over other players?

Forza Giovinco!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Now this kid has some TALENT. The way he was taking on our defenders with confidence today is what we like to see.
Just imagine him with few more world class players around him :eyebrows:

Giovinco simply isn't a player for a small team. I watch him play for u21 and i watch him in Empoli and it's clear that Empoli is stopping him from flourishing. Those players there can not read him, they can't complement him. I think that even if you put Kaka there he won't make much big difference as he can do it in Milan.
For the u21, where he's playing with other future stars, you can see the best of Giovinco. He's the alpha and omega there. He's making everybody play 50% better and with those players he's allowed to play his game the best he can.
If you put him in a big team where not everything will depend on him and only on him for the entire 90 minutes, you can expect wonders and he'll be the best and most influental player of that team. Of course, now it's still too early, but in 2 years he'll be ready and i just hope we'll have more good players around him with whom he can work his magic.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Just imagine him with few more world class players around him :eyebrows:

Giovinco simply isn't a player for a small team. I watch him play for u21 and i watch him in Empoli and it's clear that Empoli is stopping him from flourishing. Those players there can not read him, they can't complement him. I think that even if you put Kaka there he won't make much big difference as he can do it in Milan.
For the u21, where he's playing with other future stars, you can see the best of Giovinco. He's the alpha and omega there. He's making everybody play 50% better and with those players he's allowed to play his game the best he can.
If you put him in a big team where not everything will depend on him and only on him for the entire 90 minutes, you can expect wonders and he'll be the best and most influental player of that team. Of course, now it's still too early, but in 2 years he'll be ready and i just hope we'll have more good players around him with whom he can work his magic.
Completely Agree. :tup:

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
it seems that the interview is finish, when can somebody post it here, i was trying

to download it on j1897 but it dident work for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)