Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    He'll see the posts that's for sure one way or the other. :D

anyway, when I first saw this kid I thought he had potential. I was still fearing that he would become another Chiumiento but he played very well each game I saw him.

Great job so far Seba. Don't let it get to your head and you'll have no problems. Get some experience at Empoli and come back to Juve with all that experience and desire to win for the Bianconeri. Juve need a player like you who can dribble and run past defenders. I think you could do well in front with David or even start a little behind the strikers like Pavel. All I want is nice dribbles, good passes, sweet free kicks and don't forget a little defending. Coaches look for that. :p :D

Ciao Seba e FORZA JUVE!!!

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
    Oct 13, 2005
    Ciao Seba .

We are the Arabic Juevntus Fans From www.Juventusmania.net would like you to know that we really believe in you , and we think you will be an icon for Juventus in the near future , and we sure you can do it !!

Over 22,000 member of the Arabic Juve fans supporting you and wich the best for you .

The way you play with the ball is enjoyable to watch , every match you play you really amaze us with your control on the ball , with your speed , how you dribble through defenders , how you pass the ball in the " Zidane way " .

You are defiantly deserve to be a Juve player , and we can't wait to see you wearing the Juve jersey again .

Forza Seba , and please score a goal in those fuc*ing Milanisti :D !!

www.juventusmania.net

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Seba,

Never seen you play, maybe I will in a week or so when I move. But I heard you're pretty good...soooo stay that way.

Love.

Enron

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Juventus really lacks a creative, explosive player, with good technique and fast pace, you might be the answer to our prayers, the next best thing,
    such a player would lead the Juve to a new era and make the "old lady" look charming, as before...

I hope you grow up strong and fast, the rest are already there...

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    Juventus really lacks a creative, explosive player, with good technique and fast pace, you might be the answer to our prayers, the next best thing,
    such a player would lead the Juve to a new era and make the "old lady" look charming, as before...

I hope you grow up strong and fast, the rest are already there...
    nice to see we aren't putting pressure on him :lol:

but seriously i hope he comes back to Juve soon and says he doesn't want to go out on loan. He should try and force his way in the team like Balzaretti did!

Forza Seba

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    Hey there Seba,

I have been an admirer of you for quite a short while now and from what I've seen, you truly are an amazing player in ALL aspects. I believe you will be the heir to the legendary Number 10, and, in sometime the leader of the team. With such technique and skills, there is no doubt you will be one of the greatest (no pressure by the way). I have great amount of respect for you and I hope you have the greatest time at Juve.

FORZA SEBA AND FORZA LA JUVE!!!

Cheers, Ed

May 22, 2007
    Hi,

Please never move clubs, you can't get better than here. I would also like to congratulate you on your first ever Serie A goal. Soon I hope to see you do that in Juventus' colours as you are already one of my favourite players. I hope you feel well and stay that way,

From, Luciano.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    When i first heard how good you were from others i didn't believe them. I have watched all of your games with Empoli and Italy U-21s and i now know that i was horribly mistaken. You are an excellent player and i hope you return to Juventus very soon because they could really use a player like you. Also if you can speak English and have a computer you should join our forum.
    Of course you are very busy and i realise that you probably won't, yet it would make all of us extremely happy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)