Close all threads( not reserv keeper threads) (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
So which winger would you suggest? Malouda?

This is the whole problem though. You say we should use what we have, yet it's pretty clear to most people that we don't have the players to field the straight 4-4-2, yet we do it anyway like morons. Either way, we would have to buy another winger (which we won't do anyway), so what's the point?

Lets just be stuck with mediocrity.
Point being what I said before lol and I think you agree too that a winger would certainly be a better option. I know the chances of getting one are now over but this discussion has been nothing more than a post mortem of a transfer campaign. I expressed my opinion in choosing a winger ahead of a xabi, providing we stick with 442, yes which I agree will be highly likely.. and thats all my point is.. is it gonna happen, no. I know that but its just a discussion, personal preference in showing that this was the best option.. or best way of going about things. Anyway time will tell.. I hope the young kids (Giovinco and Marchisio) Get there chances and shine.. most of all I hope im wrong and we dont need anyone.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
No, I don't agree whatsoever. We should be playing a diamond in the midfield with Giovinco or three up top, not this stupid flat midfield.
flat 442 is more likely nevertheless. Maybe we might see glimpses of a diamond popping up here and there. Maybe Ranieri will wake up one morning on the wrong side of the bed.. Maybe

mondo1

May 14, 2006
r u fucking kidding me? no more transfers? wtf... last year we came back from serie b and we spend what around 50-60mil or not? and even only iaquinta will play... tiago and almiron will leave and andrade is injured again...
and now we r in cl and just add poulsen and amauri thats all? 25 mil spend on the transfer market???wow and till now they never lied about their plans.. so we surly won't sign anyone... just can't belive it... or are they waiting for tiago and almiron to shine? hahaha the new veron will save us in cl....for sure.....

mondo1

May 14, 2006
we had Zanetti, Nocerino and Sissoko to try to get some balls to our forwards and wingers. Zanetti was great with the through ball to DP and even if he played like sh*t Tiago make more good passes than the other two.

With Xabi we'd be able to double, triple our chances of scoring just with long balls placed perfectly to Camo, DP, Neddy, Amauri...'s foot.
ya it would perfect to see sissoko next to an more attacking midfielder... who can pass the ball deep in the back of the defence... i would say letz play the boring 4-4-2 with poulsen and sissoko but there is no attacking power from our wingbacks...molinaro and co can not cross even if their live depend on it... so that can not really work

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Looks good,i just hope if we don't sign anymore players,that Giovinco gets alot of playing time,if he performs i think he can solve most of our creativity problems.
That lineup would make entirely more sense than the straight 4-4-2. The the latter crap we are not playing to our strengths.

Hell, might as well deploy the trident instead.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well with one hell of a center midfield partnership, and Camo/Neddy/Gio pushing up the flanks in attack mean while our good ol boys at the back Zebina/Grygera/Molinaro will be getting their asses handed to them because teams will obviously be smart enough to steer clear of momo/poulsen/zanetti in the middle and just take it to the flanks....your thoughts? sorry if that came out of left field but just a random thought that perhaps we should be worried about....ESPECIALLY if we play Manure or RM in CL

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
We will have our struggles yes, but i really think De Ceglie will be an amazing LB for us and Giovinco will be the main force in our creativity. Im very optimistic for this coming season. We are going to do good. I think a 4-1-2-1-2 is the best possible formation we can use really. Gio will be right behind the two strikers (Amuari and Trez) and i really think we will shine. Watch out Inter and Milan! Juve is coming to snatch up the Scudetto!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Well with one hell of a center midfield partnership, and Camo/Neddy/Gio pushing up the flanks in attack mean while our good ol boys at the back Zebina/Grygera/Molinaro will be getting their asses handed to them because teams will obviously be smart enough to steer clear of momo/poulsen/zanetti in the middle and just take it to the flanks....your thoughts? sorry if that came out of left field but just a random thought that perhaps we should be worried about....ESPECIALLY if we play Manure or RM in CL
You forgot that Sissoko is everywhere. Teams can take it to the flanks, but he'll be there also :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)