Close all threads( not reserv keeper threads) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
Here is (much) more.... :)

Actually this could be the only logical reason..A very risky idea though!
Juve will be playing the CL, as we all know that means top level european clubs with top level players, personally i think our forwards & diffensive midfield are very good, but as for our attacking midfield i dont think Zanneti is good enough to playmake in such league, he's good in Serie A, but CL? I really think we needed the likes of Alonso.

Im glad we went for defensive midfield, if you haven't noticed It was very hard for us to even end a match with a clean sheet, we lacked defence all over, and i defintely agree with replacing Molinaro with a stronger LB, he's not even good enough for Seria A.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I actually want us to be in the same group as Manutd.Amauri owning Van Der Saar and Giovinco owning Ferdinand..that would be priceless.Poulsen making Ronaldo spit on him and getting banned would only add to the joy.

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
Those who was defending Secco, Ranieri and Gigli and was optimistc, now time to reconsider! Stop defending these medium guys!

This is how Mercato ends when you have Secco in the office, Poulsen, Knezevic and Melberg ....

zann

SG Juventino!
May 30, 2004
I actually want us to be in the same group as Manutd.Amauri owning Van Der Saar and Giovinco owning Ferdinand..that would be priceless.Poulsen making Ronaldo spit on him and getting banned would only add to the joy.

i like what you're talking about.
esp ronaldo
:tup:
hahahahaha

:flag:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Van der Sar :p

Of course, we could say the same about Xabi Alonso. Quality pair, no matter if Xabi's partner would have been Zanetti or Sissoko.
The only difference is that Xabi offers more in attack while Poulsen offers more in defense.
The board and Ranieri thought that we need a "defender" more than an "attacker". Others think differently.
Personally, i'm not so sure. I wanted Xabi but i see the logic in Poulsen (see my previous post).
Time will prove who was right.
Yes. As confirmed by Ranieri
«Aquilani era un giocatore fuori dalla media, ma la Roma ha detto che non era sul mercato e ci siamo ritirati; e Xabi l’avevamo visto noi, perché nessuno ne parlava prima degli Europei. Ma Poulsen, che non abbiamo scelto per motivi economici, ci garantisce più copertura dello spagnolo, e i numeri dicevano che dovevamo migliorare in fase difensiva, soprattutto, dopo essere stati, con la Roma, il miglior attacco».

"Poulsen gives more coverage. The numbers sowed that we need to improve in defence, while the stats show we were the best in attack, together with Roma.
"
Elsewhere in the interview Ranieri confirmed that variations of the 4-3-3 are more probable now. He doesn't like the 4-5-1, because he'd have to leave out too many of our attackers.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
«Aquilani era un giocatore fuori dalla media, ma la Roma ha detto che non era sul mercato e ci siamo ritirati; e Xabi l’avevamo visto noi, perché nessuno ne parlava prima degli Europei. Ma Poulsen, che non abbiamo scelto per motivi economici, ci garantisce più copertura dello spagnolo, e i numeri dicevano che dovevamo migliorare in fase difensiva, soprattutto, dopo essere stati, con la Roma, il miglior attacco».

"Poulsen gives more coverage. The numbers sowed that we need to improve in defence, while the stats show we were the best in attack, together with Roma.
"
Elsewhere in the interview Ranieri confirmed that variations of the 4-3-3 are more probable now. He doesn't like the 4-5-1, because he'd have to leave out too many of our attackers.
Ranieri knows his stuff.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Italian blood doesn't have to do with anything related to criticism, it's only about footballing.

Now go moan more, it's fun reading your posts.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

"
Did he say this today or yesterday ?
Because if he said it today i'll accuse him of plagiarism :D

OP
Fellas

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #120
    “Everyone knows that the market doesn’t close until August 30, but unless something extraordinary happens we have finished our activity,” Cobolli Gigli told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)