Close all threads( not reserv keeper threads) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Ranieri yesterday: Mercato closed
Cobolli today: Mercato closed but if something extraordinary comes up
Blanc tomorrow: Maybe another player could join us if we sell Tiago and Almiron
Secco in the near future: Now that Liverpool acquired Barry they had to sell X. Alonso and we couldn't pass that opportunity to get such a great player. We did this for the fans.

:pint:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Ranieri yesterday: Mercato closed
Cobolli today: Mercato closed but if something extraordinary comes up
Blanc tomorrow: Maybe another player could join us if we sell Tiago and Almiron
Secco in the near future: Now that Liverpool acquired Barry they had to sell X. Alonso and we couldn't pass that opportunity to get such a great player. We did this for the fans.

:pint:
:malt:

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
“Everyone knows that the market doesn’t close until August 30, but unless something extraordinary happens we have finished our activity,” Cobolli Gigli told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

;)
Andrade. I consider his injury extraordinary. Although I'm content with 4 cb's. Last season it was Andrade, Boumsong, Criscito, Legro. The 1st 3 failed and than were injured, sold or loaned. Legro and Chiellini stepped in, and all we had was Grygera (who played his worst football at cb, imo) and Stendardo as cover.

Now we have 3 good cb's, and the only risk is Knezevic. Although unlike when Criscito, Boumsong and Grygera arrived, he has more experience in serie a so I'm sure he is past the break in period. As 4th choice, hopefully he can do a good job. The majority of us know next to nothing about him, so that's y we all want another cb. Id obviously want some1 proven, but how many big teams have 4th choice cb's that are stars?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I think you would find the role he held at Chelsea was just behind the front 2 forwards,so deem me blind but im sure thats an attacking Midfielder.
You are fucking blind. Or better yet, you arent blind, you just havent seen Tiago in Chelsea, but still feel like talking for the sake of it (thats way worse). People just dont know how to shut the fuck up when they dont know anything.

Tiago NEVER played behind two strikers. You know what his role is? He is a plain CM who is not that creative or that defensive, but is simply a balance player behind together with a destroyer/DM, his task is to do the simple passes and transport the ball from the defence to the creators and attacking players (those who really know what to do with the ball). That simple, just a balance player who is bit deep, and occasionally box to box when its needed. Thats it. Neither attacking or that defensive, even if as a CM his task is to support the defence more then he attacks.

He NEVER played behind two strikers (the only time this dude has played AM was 1-2 games for us when we had many injuries, and he was bad there, because its not his strenghts despite being a decent passer), the player who benched him was Essien, tell me Essien is an attacking midfielder .

pierrelb

May 9, 2008
You are fucking blind. Or better yet, you arent blind, you just havent seen Tiago in Chelsea, but still feel like talking for the sake of it (thats way worse). People just dont know how to shut the fuck up when they dont know anything.

Tiago NEVER played behind two strikers. You know what his role is? He is a plain CM who is not that creative or that defensive, but is simply a balance player behind together with a destroyer/DM, his task is to do the simple passes and transport the ball from the defence to the creators and attacking players (those who really know what to do with the ball). That simple, just a balance player who is bit deep, and occasionally box to box when its needed. Thats it. Neither attacking or that defensive, even if as a CM his task is to support the defence more then he attacks.

He NEVER played behind two strikers (the only time this dude has played AM was 1-2 games for us when we had many injuries, and he was bad there, because its not his strenghts despite being a decent passer), the player who benched him was Essien, tell me Essien is an attacking midfielder .
wow, what a way to destroy a guy's statement. it is common knowledge that tiago is a CM, but we can point that out to Nick17 a little softer.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Osman im suprised you get Sky Sports in your log cabbin in Sweden,to say i don't know anything about Football is laughable,and then to comment on the League i watch the most to tell me where a certain player played,ok m8 he never did play behind the two front men i lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)