Claudio Ranieri (5 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
According to Moggi Ancelotti will leave Milan and Gasperini will take his place.
How does he know this? Is Milan the "huge club" where he will continue working? :D

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
The prospect of seeing Ranieri gone is a pleasurable one. Something that will give me an extra spring in my step just contemplating his departure.

Once gone the apprehension I have is that his replacement will be chosen by a group of incompetents who are likely to make the wrong decision.

There is not a lot we can do about that however. The sadness is that when Capello arrived in the Spring of 2004, he did so because the right people were able to 'fix' the deal with a smooth precision.

Of all the candidates mentioned - all Italian - they all seem to fall short on experience and/or trophies. This is the kind of time when our management needs to act with confidence and authority and appoint someone who clearly has been around big clubs winning leagues and/or international trophies.

They are either managing big clubs already or International teams and preparing for the 2010 World Cup. I'd recommend the board sacks CR after the Milan match, irrespective of the result. This would give the replacement caretaker the oppotunity to temporarily 'fix' the Trezeguet (and any other player problems that exist) and see the season out. The need to buy and sell players correctly needs to be done by someone (the new permanent relacement) who can command the respect of the intended transfer targets. i.e. not someone like Gasperini who would not fall into that category.

At least it looks as though the end of a nighmare period in the illustrious history of our club is nearing an end. However I will not be satisfied unless and until the new permanent manager is given the opportunity to call the shots regarding the hiring and firing of players, rather than being hidebound by boardroom and /or Director of Football type interference a la Deschamps.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Spaletti? yeah he's employs an attractive style, but this is the same guy who was tacticallly outsmarted by Ranieri. does that not tell you something? if we want attacking then atleast go for someone decent like Rijkaard

and for those rumored wages, we might as well spend it all on a winning coach instead (Benitez)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I would like to see what happens to Turk when Moggi is assigned director of Milan. I would like to hear the words he would describe him when the deal is done. I would like to record them and hear them over and over again.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
well, we would loose against Milan anyway.

But my worry is not CR but Gigi, Camo, Trez...Its not anger only cos of CR. If it would be CR only, he would be long gone. I personally think that Gigi and some others are aware of things what will happen in club in near future, and wants to get out before too late.. Maybe i am becoming pessimist now just like Andy and Co. maybe its just true..

I want great coach, and 3-4 great players

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think Spalletti is better than Ranieri but I honestly don't like how the guy operates and reminds me of Ranieri through his expressions.

Please, lets go for Gasperini instead.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well if Spaletti comes that would mean more PT from Giovinco I would assume. Attacking football is a plus but the defense now concerns me I can't imagine what it would be like playing the kind of football Spaletti prefers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)