Claudio Ranieri (10 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Maybevthey will give this week to ciro to think about what he is going to do wityh the team....formations etc....

and then afetr milan game.... he will be sacked.

IMO if we sack him right now...we are going to face milan with a big question mark in our faces...and we will be surely demolished..... but to tell you the truth.... unless something totally suprisingly happens.-...we are going to get demolished anyways....

But IMO is better if Ciro doesnt get pummeled by milan.....betetr for it to be ranieri..... nothnig better for him that to go out with a gangbang.

Dont get me wrong.... i know we need those points more than ever... buti dont see us beating milan....(i hope im wrong).

claudio... JUST GET THE SHIT OUT OF TURIN NOW!!! BASTARD!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Since no one of Secco or Blanc denied Ferrara's reports, I guess it is true. Hopefully, the first headline I will see tomorrow is that scarecrow gets sacked.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
im not

but i know what this stupid has done ?
We all agree on his sacking to some extent, but basically our problems go deeper than just the coach, we need new players and a new management. So sacking the coach won't solve all our problems, it is a very decent starting point.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I would keep Ranieri until after the Milan game.

I want to protect Ferrara from a potential thrashing in his first game.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
what gave you that impression? :S
just like many fans here zamparini does think the coach needs to get sacked, when he does accumulate more than 3 defeats in a row... with the slight difference, that zamparini actually has the power to sack the coach...

now there are two explanations ... one is, that zamparini is a smart GM and so most of fans would make great general managers of football clubs or...

zamparini is a choleric madman and so are ... many of the "fans" (often also known as "true juventini") here

it is up to you to decide

i think everybody knows that there will be no two ways about it and ranieri will get sacked eventually, but in fact some of our "idols" are a big part of the problem and fact is

that players like camoranesi or del piero are really to old to change their attitude so we will have to live with mediocre and selfish performances from alex and furies outbursts from camoranesi which will bring us exactly nothing ... but as long as most people are more fans of alex and other guys than fan of juventus the problems we have can not be solved.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
just like many fans here zamparini does think the coach needs to get sacked, when he does accumulate more than 3 defeats in a row... with the slight difference, that zamparini actually has the power to sack the coach...

now there are two explanations ... one is, that zamparini is a smart GM and so most of fans would make great general managers of football clubs or...

zamparini is a choleric madman and so are ... many of the "fans" (often also known as "true juventini") here

it is up to you to decide
I've never used the rep function cause I think it's pointless but this seems as good a time as any to try it. Well put :tup:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

it is up to you to decide.

The difference between the fans and Zamparini isn't as slight as what you think. The difference is that the fans are always seeking for someone to blame when the results/performances are not fulfilling. Now suppose that one of these fans who is disapproving Ranieri right now, becomes the GM of the club tomorrow. He'll sack Ranieri right away and he'll appoint someone else. If Juve get three bad results in next season with the new coach in charge, the new GM sure won't sack the coach because he had been HIS choice and you're normally supporting your own decisions for a longer while. Opposing others' decisions on the other hand, especially when the things aren't going well is way too easy. Now Zamparini is indeed a mad man because he is not able to stand behind his own rulings but it doesn't mean that many of the fans here who want to see Ranieri getting fired would make a GM like him.

That said, as much as upholding your own decisions for a just while is wise and common, sticking to them would be stupid. Zamparini is perhaps a mad man by not supporting the coaches he's chosen himself but our board would be stupid by sticking to Ranieri for the next season. And for Ranieri, we're not speaking about "three" bad results.

that players like camoranesi or del piero are really to old to change their attitude so we will have to live with mediocre and selfish performances from alex and furies outbursts from camoranesi which will bring us exactly nothing ... but as long as most people are more fans of alex and other guys than fan of juventus the problems we have can not be solved.
I'll open-armed live with his mediocre and selfish performances as long as he's being our best player of the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)