Claudio Ranieri (5 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
What if Ranieri is fired tomorrow, we appoint someone else till the end of the season, and that "someone else" also starts Nedved instead of Giovinco?

I'd kill to see the reactions here :lol:
Which the most likely to happen. Because a new and inexperienced will not have the courage to change our formation right now. He might or might not do the that for next year, but def not now, because that would be great risk of unbalancing our team and would give us time to react.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
What if Ranieri is fired tomorrow, we appoint someone else till the end of the season, and that "someone else" also starts Nedved instead of Giovinco?

There's no shame for fielding Nedved but letting him play all the time isn't just right.. Giovinco is a great talent and when we're down our team have a major lack of creativity, they just want to pass the ball forward. What I saw against Bologna at home I think, by HT we were down 0-1(just like Chievo, Lecce and Reginna). But we did something (mainly Giovinco) and it was 4-1 at FT.

We need new talent like Diego or Silva (prefer the second one from what i've seen on EURO 2008) but hell, we need more defencing talent.

And we got a team of many veterans, which I think are kind of leaders when we're down and still show hope and everything can go well. But if DP and I think it was Camo didn't join on the bench then it means Ranieri just even killed their motivation.

FUCKING DIE IN HELL RANIERI

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005

What if that "someone else" starts nedved and giovinco instead of DP?

Gustav

Jul 20, 2008
Yes, but its not easy to manage to bash a loser mentality into a team of players who expect to win. It also isn't easy to completely unintentionally lose an entire dressing room of people who are willing to live and die for the club. And it isn't easy to be completely dispised by all the people who love the club you are in charge of.

You cant seriously think Ranieri's decisions have been correct
I'm just not in on the blame game, that's all.

Ranieri has done his job and should go, but don't expect our problems to vanish once he's gone.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't know when the meeting was/is to be held but such a decision should be taken asap and for asap is Monday morning.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Depends if it is viewed as a particularly urgent decision.

Afterall, the decision, I believe, is only when to sack Ranieri.

Showdown25

Dag-nabit!
Apr 17, 2009
Depends if it is viewed as a particularly urgent decision.

Afterall, the decision, I believe, is only when to sack Ranieri.
Agree'd. They probably figured they would wait til all the fixtures are over as it could possibly disrupt the team even more. Doubt that though, I envisage the team getting a boost as soon as he hit's the road.

The whole team just looks so sad all the time...

Showdown25

Dag-nabit!
Apr 17, 2009
Spot on Mark. I think we need a whole new board who has ambition to succeed. At the absolute least sack Ranieri and Secco. Bring someone who actually knows a thing or two about football. Secco seems to be lost when it comes to football business.

Unfortunately I can't really foresee this happening. I think we'll just get a new coach though to be honest.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I was afraid that this is going to be the case, since the day CR was announced.
It was so predictable, but the fans should not be fooled like that,
we must at least demand to see Secco out, at least Secco!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
They can have Cobolli as Phillie the fanatatic mascot and Blanc who takes cares about the business and NOT the mercato but we need a GM with balls and "carte blanche" that works with the new coach. It's FUNDAMENTAL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)