Claudio Ranieri (10 Viewers)

Sep 14, 2003
He's lost the players, some who stayed with us in serie B, who've done so much more than Claudio could ever dream of achieving. He has to go.

I'm sorry, but it has to be done. Actually I'm not sorry, get the hell out.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Maybe the board want to "be sure" that our season is in a downward spiral...perhaps they haven't notice yet :pumpkin:

I won't get too excited until I see it in the news as official. It is too depressing to see the "maybes" with no end product:(

Forza Ciro!

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
He's lost the players, some who stayed with us in serie B, who've done so much more than Claudio could ever dream of achieving. He has to go.

I'm sorry, but it has to be done. Actually I'm not sorry, get the hell out.
That's true. Most of the good results Ranieri had this year was because of Del Piero's magic; Ranieri has done nothing to be credited for. I think Del Piero won't play with that enthusiasm next season nor any other player, so Ranieri should be out of the damn picture.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Tuttosport
Juve, another Lippi - Elkann has discharged Ranieri, the club is looking for a trainer in a position to open up a winning cycle like Lippi did in 1994
Lippi is expected to return in 2010 - In the meantime, Conte, Ferrara and Gasperini are the candidates

probably been posted before but I only just noticed with much delight

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
Tuttosport
Juve, another Lippi - Elkann has discharged Ranieri, the club is looking for a trainer in a position to open up a winning cycle like Lippi did in 1994
Lippi is expected to return in 2010 - In the meantime, Conte, Ferrara and Gasperini are the candidates

probably been posted before but I only just noticed with much delight
that prob just more speculation & not official :sad:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
If that fool doesn't play Giovinco on the Milan-match I want him dead. I was nice for a while ago.. I just thought let him finish the last matches then get that matthew perry looking bitch out. Right now I want him out ASAP!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What if Ranieri is fired tomorrow, we appoint someone else till the end of the season, and that "someone else" also starts Nedved instead of Giovinco?

I'd kill to see the reactions here :lol:

Gustav

Jul 20, 2008
In the end I think it doesn't matter much who the scapego... I mean the coach is. People will ALWAYS find something to complain about. It's easy to sit behind a computer and talk about tactics, formations, substitutions, transfers etc. and cry, moan and bash everything and everybody.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
If that fool doesn't play Giovinco on the Milan-match I want him dead. I was nice for a while ago.. I just thought let him finish the last matches then get that matthew perry looking bitch out. Right now I want him out ASAP!
He looks nothing like chandler!!!

In the end I think it doesn't matter much who the scapego... I mean the coach is. People will ALWAYS find something to complain about. It's easy to sit behind a computer and talk about tactics, formations, substitutions, transfers etc. and cry, moan and bash everything and everybody.
Yes, but its not easy to manage to bash a loser mentality into a team of players who expect to win. It also isn't easy to completely unintentionally lose an entire dressing room of people who are willing to live and die for the club. And it isn't easy to be completely dispised by all the people who love the club you are in charge of.

You cant seriously think Ranieri's decisions have been correct

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)