Claudio Ranieri (16 Viewers)

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
There are reports that Juventus are ready to axe Coach Claudio Ranieri before the end of the season and hand the reins to Ciro Ferrara.

Ranieri's future in Turin looks increasingly uncertain after a 2-2 draw with Lecce angered fans and left the Bianconeri highly unlikely to secure second place.

The club are expected to make a series of transfer swoops in the summer, but that may not be soon enough.

Turin-based newspaper Tuttosport claims that Juve are ready to wield the axe for the first time in 40 years to dismiss Ranieri.

Since the sacking of Argentine tactician Luis Carniglia in 1969, the Juventus board has shown great patience towards its Coaches.

But reports suggest that the dressing room is in chaos and that key men such as Gigi Buffon are livid with the state of affairs.

Tuttosport suggests that Juve youth academy chief Ciro Ferrara, who is also an assistant to Azzurri boss Marcello Lippi, could be made caretaker Coach for the final four games.

The 42-year-old is highly popular with the fans in Turin and could get the supporters back behind their side.

In the longer term, Bari boss Antonio Conte is being widely tipped to take over.
channel4.com
:weee:

David01

Aug 20, 2006
In a way I'm not really upset we're doing so poorly right now, if we had ended the season in second place, we would have been stuck with Ranieri for another year
it's like the players know this and since we are practically guaranteed of CL they decided to do what they can to get him sacked
disturbing maybe but I don't mind too much

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
In a way I'm not really upset we're doing so poorly right now, if we had ended the season in second place, we would have been stuck with Ranieri for another year
it's like the players know this and since we are practically guaranteed of CL they decided to do what they can to get him sacked
that's evil i like it!!!!

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
we still need 7 points to be mathematically sure from four games, and from the last 6 games we've only got 4 points. Also we still have to play Lazio away and milan away, so CL is far from certain, and genoa have a pretty easy last 4 fixtures

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
:lol: in england? he should eb sent to Scotland for a summer and die of hypothermia
Then soon the crocodile will realise that his meat is rotten and sucks, so he will throw him up in the water and a lightning will struck the water and Ranieri will die electrified and if he is still alive he will drown paralyzed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)