Claudio Ranieri (18 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
That decision to play Sissoko in the last 5 minutes against Torino was proven to be the worst one of many bad decision.
Needless sub 5 minutes before the end, 3 days before the CL return match against Chelsea. Momo gets an injury, our season is fucked up.

Sep 1, 2002
That decision to play Sissoko in the last 5 minutes against Torino was proven to be the worst one of many bad decision.
Needless sub 5 minutes before the end, 3 days before the CL return match against Chelsea. Momo gets an injury, our season is fucked up.
If a season is lost on one bad (unlucky) moment, then it would be unfortunate, but a season is relient on a thousand such moments and decisions, which Ranieri is unable to make with the end result that his team will end up fortuitous.

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
This was turning point, IMO. Bad luck and coach incompetence all together.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
i have the feeling now that he is a dead man walking. I hope John Elkann intervenes here
TBH John Elkann is unlikely to take an action about anything regarding Juve .. he's so busy with other "more" important things !! it could be the crazy Lapo Elkann killing the entire board and taking over himself ..

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
If he had any love for his grandfather, the legend that built the empire that is giving him these important issues to attend to he would take some action. Lets hope he has!

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Hindsight's a bitch, isn't it? I didn't especially like the sub at that time either, but I certainly couldn't have predicted such a fucked up end result. I give CR a pass on that one (No need to crucify him here, when he's fucked up so many other decisions).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)