Claudio Ranieri (17 Viewers)

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
I feel that I will see this in the next days:

OFFICIAL: RANIERI IS SACKED!!!
please Wahdan change your avatar it hurts!!! we already know that our best player is on the bench watchin' our worst player aka marchionni playin' instead of him.....

FUCK YOU Ranieri

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
please Wahdan change your avatar it hurts!!! we already know that our best player is on the bench watchin' our worst player aka marchionni playin' instead of him.....

FUCK YOU Ranieri
Consider it done.

Could you ask that again with larger capitals, because I'm a bit deaf.

By the way, you signiture is the reason I think DP should continue playing for as long as he can and not go into coaching.
Why?

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Buffon fury fuels Juve tension[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Claudio Ranieri is hanging by a thread with reports of an emergency club meeting and Gigi Buffon storming out.

Juventus fans made their feelings heard after the embarrassing 2-2 home draw to Lecce, which left the team four points adrift of Milan.

It is claimed the squad was kept in the locker room for half an hour after the game in a crisis meeting with President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli, general manager Jean-Claude Blanc and director of sport Alessio Secco.

There was further controversy when Buffon walked out during the half-time break, at which point Juve were trailing 1-0.

The goalkeeper spent only three minutes in the locker room and waited for the rest of the break in and around the pitch, where he was seen pacing and muttering angrily to himself.

“Buffon was angry and he was right to be,” explained teammate Vincenzo Iaquinta.

“We should all be angry, because it is not possible to throw away a season like this. We have to understand the causes and not lose our cool.

“The fans have every right to protest, but this climate is certainly not ideal to get the best out of us.

“We still have a chance of reaching our objectives, although we can make no more mistakes.”

Ranieri admitted his future depended on “whether the club continues to have faith in its Coach.”

He could get the answer sooner rather than later, as it is reported an emergency Board of Directors meeting has been arranged for the next few days.
[/FONT]

Let's see what the outcome of this will be! Perhaps the directors feel that for Ranieri to become successful with his objectives is to get rid of:

- Gigi, Del Piero, Camo, Trez and GOD knows who!

bunch of retards!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Anbody who defends Ranieri at this point is a moron. I would have said this about a five months ago but I was being nice, so yes, you guys are morons because you don't have any foresight. It's always the same thing.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
dressing room = lost

Buffon was fuming, i dont like the thought of him muttering to himself, Ranieri is going to drive him insane.

Camo has every right to be annoyed at his substitution, as does del piero, but they also have every right to be angry with their own performances - these people cant think that they are untouchable.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Apparently Camo came in conflict with Ranieri as well, due to his halftime substitution. Mediaset report that according to someone on j1897.
Well he should be mad. Why was he replaced? Because he was played out of position and didn't play well there?

Ranieri already changed the formation to 4-4-2. Why didn't he keep Camo as a MR? Was it because Camo didn't play well as a MC?

It was really tough to explain.
I understand Poulsen for Del Piero, but i don't understand Marchionni for Camoranesi. I'd have understood it if Camo played bad as a MR, but it wasn't the case.
Maybe he can play Del Piero as a full back next week and replace him at half time because he didn't play well there. :shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)