Claudio Ranieri (7 Viewers)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I'm talking broader, like as in Juventus' whole history. Not just as in the idiotic management of today.
On another note we are fast becoming the inter of old hate to say it but ATM it's true.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I'm talking broader, like as in Juventus' whole history. Not just as in the idiotic management of today.
On another note we are fast becoming the inter of old hate to say it but ATM it's true.
at least they had some quality players but sucked anyways....

we...welll you know what we have. (Apart from the striking force and some old schools)...

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
Ranieri: «We must look inside ourselves»

fckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk u .

look inside ur self 1st ?

we got sick of you...for god sake leave !

forza

:flag3:

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Ranieri: «We must look inside ourselves»

fckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk u .

look inside ur self 1st ?

we got sick of you...for god sake leave !

forza

:flag3:
That pretty much sums it up. I just wish he'd leave. Stop torturing us. If he's in charge for the Meeelan match I think we'll be embarrassed.

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
New coach would bring another fresh atmosphere for our players , to be honest compare to milan or merda , we have quite strong team , and we shouldn't have struggling againts small clubs .
coach is responsible to almost all aspects on our team , formation , players selection , tactics , morale , motivation talk , mentality , etc .
that's why after what the clown have done , he obviously lacking of more than 50% aspects which are decisive .

For God sake , get the Fvck outta our beloved team , retard !

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
:rofl2:
FM guru , i think you mean V1I27U4L :D
they are having an emergency meeting with Bod and Secco regarding that clown future , maybe ? :shifty:

btw , what did you dream last night ? Ranieri ? sweet dream ? hahaha

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
FM guru , i think you mean V1I27U4L
they are having an emergency meeting with Bod and Secco regarding that clown future , maybe ?

btw , what did you dream last night ? Ranieri ? sweet dream ? hahaha
Yeah, that's him. The guy with the strange name, just as strange as his comments and remarks. I had a dream that we won the Quintuple, and that Gasperini was our coach. Giovinco was the MVP, and Diego had a stellar season. We were being marshalled in the back by Gigi, Chiellini, and Vidic. We had a WC right back, and a dynamic and electrifying midfield...... then I woke up. It was only a dream :sigh: :sad: :cry: I wish I could even have a dream like that :lol:

SlimValdi

Dec 28, 2002
There are reports that Juventus are ready to axe Coach Claudio Ranieri before the end of the season and hand the reins to Ciro Ferrara.

Ranieri's future in Turin looks increasingly uncertain after a 2-2 draw with Lecce angered fans and left the Bianconeri highly unlikely to secure second place.

The club are expected to make a series of transfer swoops in the summer, but that may not be soon enough.

Turin-based newspaper Tuttosport claims that Juve are ready to wield the axe for the first time in 40 years to dismiss Ranieri.

Since the sacking of Argentine tactician Luis Carniglia in 1969, the Juventus board has shown great patience towards its Coaches.

But reports suggest that the dressing room is in chaos and that key men such as Gigi Buffon are livid with the state of affairs.

Tuttosport suggests that Juve youth academy chief Ciro Ferrara, who is also an assistant to Azzurri boss Marcello Lippi, could be made caretaker Coach for the final four games.

The 42-year-old is highly popular with the fans in Turin and could get the supporters back behind their side.

In the longer term, Bari boss Antonio Conte is being widely tipped to take over.
channel4.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Ciro for the next 4 games would be fine by me, then we could look for a manager who can take us places in the summer. If Ranieri had any pride or self decency he would hand his notice in this morning, but he want's a pay off. He's been sacked so many times he's made more money from compensation than he has from wages. Asshole

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)