Claudio Ranieri (3 Viewers)

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
For me we should get someone that has authority.
Either that or we sell some of the old guard. I would hate to see that happen, but if that is what it takes to see Juventus restored to it's former glory - so be it.
Ranieri is a prick, his last comments were that it is important to reach the Coppa final, not actually to win it. And if by any miracle Inter makes it to the final(sth they will surely put an effort on, since they got the scudetto already), we might as well forget it.
If we can't bring a true champion - don't bother - get Conte, Ferrara - whoever is willing to try it for one year.
2010 - Lippi - nothing more, nothing less.
And if any of that is impossible for the management - then they should go and someone who CAN should come.
I hate when people here start the old talk "bla-bla we were in Serie B bla-bla, we should restore..." for which year? 2045?
Come on guys stop crying - we had two years back already. Milan were in their greatest crisis since the last few decades, so were Roma and quite frankly Inter hasn't changed that much. The reality we have to face is that we play worse with each year. And it is not about the points and definitely not about the games we had - it is about our team's play.
We won Real M? Fuck it - Liverpool made them a basketball team next game.
We won Milan? Who milan that were deploying Emerson and Favalli, not to mention the great, but aged Maldini as their best defender this season? Give me a BREAK!
ROMA? - They had more vital injuries than us and quite frankly are far from CL form.
And the GOOD GAME against Chelsea? I cannot even comprehend that... WTF it is supposed to mean? The good draw against INTER? Are we PARMA? Chelsea were rotting like old tomatoes when the Braziliero left. Hiddink started an uprising, but he made them beat us in less than a month. They were loosing against no-names in Premiership, just before they put us into the grave!!!

SO NO, NO, NO and NO!

Enough with the 'good games', enough with the 'satisfactory draws'. We are Juventus and we were not happy to WIN UNATTRACTIVELY (say Capello!) and now we are dreaming of a honorable draw?
FUCK THAT. I would not support such a policy, nor any management/coach that preaches it.

BRAVO!!!! :tup: :beer: 100% agrying with u...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
lol i was lurking the thread a found a post of this guy....from 2007:

With all do respect to some of you guys , i have no idea how you could be praising someone like that SHIT Ranieri !! .. did everyone forget what he did to Chelsea and Valencia ? this guy is not suited for a top class team ! the BEST he could ever achieve is with a team that wants to survive relegation like Parma .. He's one of those coaches who thrives on finding new talent , but at the same time he sits his stars on the bench ! I watched his games when he was at Chelsea , trust me you do not want this guy at Juve and IF HE DOES come to Juve thanks to mastermind Secco , you can expect to see Nedved , Del Piero AND Trezeguet on the bench ! at BEST it will be 2 out of 3 ! .. mark my words .

He was so right...
Well ranieri doesnt bench nedved and del piero but he goes to the extremes with nedved....and well he benches gio which is maybe of best player

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
Blog: Back him or sack him

If Juventus’ master plan consists of hiring Marcello Lippi in 2010, then Antonio Labbate urges them to carefully consider the position of Claudio Ranieri now – and not later

On paper it looks like a decent plan. Keep Claudio Ranieri for a year, where he would be expected to consolidate Juventus’ position in the top three, then bring in Marcello Lippi as a technical director to work above a young aspiring Coach with a glittering Old Lady past – like Antonio Conte or Ciro Ferrara. In reality, though, it may be a recipe for disaster.

There seems to be little doubt that Juventus are keen on a third Lippi era in Turin once his World Cup commitments end in South Africa next year. A recent meeting between director general Jean-Claude Blanc and the current Italian national boss intimated that. The imminent signing of Fabio Cannavaro confirmed it.

Although Ranieri insisted this week that he’d approved the Cannavaro swoop, it’s widely understood that Juve opened the door for the stopper at the request of Lippi. And if the latter is already having an impact on the club’s market strategies then we shouldn’t expect a move for Antonio Cassano this summer or a Vincenzo Iaquinta sale.

If Juventus, as is widely believed, have opted to start a new chapter in 2010 – year four of their five-year recovery plan after Calciopoli – then why not turn that page now? Keeping a Coach for a term in the knowledge that he won’t remain is a dangerous ploy and Lippi knows it.

He was at the helm of the Old Lady in 1998-99 when it became clear in the early part of the campaign that he had already agreed to join Inter at the end of the season. La Vecchia Signora subsequently flopped, winning seven, drawing six and losing seven in the League before a home reverse to Parma saw Lippi resign on the spot. Juve went on to finish a disastrous sixth.

The Turin giants can’t afford – in every sense – a repeat with Ranieri. Such an outcome would be two steps backwards at the expense of one step forward, a setback that even the most patient Bianconeri follower would find hard to forgive.

Although Ranieri hasn’t done a bad job with the players he’s had at his disposal, dismissing him this summer, a year before his current agreement expires, is an option which the club would have to consider at the very least.

Players he has specifically requested have failed to perform, doubts remain over his tactical know-how and his relationship with some of his troops – most notably a number of the senators – isn’t without problems. Those issues may escalate next term if the squad is made aware that he’s on borrowed time.

If Juventus are thinking about Conte for 2010, the man who is masterminding Bari’s promotion to the top flight, then they should reconsider. Not because he wouldn’t be worthy, but because if he is good enough for then they have to accept that he is good enough for now.
my sentiments exactly!!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I think it’s finally good time to give the final judgment on Claudio Ranieri.

First of all I must say that I’m not angry or frustrated or anything (as a result of tonight’s match). I stand behind everything I say and everything I say is while I’m in perfect state of mind. :p

Ok… It’s clear that Ranieri has to leave.
We might win the 2nd place and yes, it will mean that we did improve compared to last year. But the truth is we didn’t really improve.
Anyway, Juve’s results aren’t the reason I’m asking for Ranieri to leave. Him being a “loser who didn’t win anything” isn’t the reason I want him to leave. His poor decisions with the choice of the starting XI and with the subs through out the year are a reason, a big one, but not a decisive one.

It’s the way our team falls apart. It’s the way our players are losing it on the pitch and winning red cards as a result of the feebleness, it’s the way our main players show their disappointment from the results, the coach and the choice of players they have to play together with.
Arguing with Trez could be forgiven. But we see Del Piero being unsatisfied, Camoranesi losing it, Buffon complaining to the media.
This is unacceptable and it shows the lack of respect they have for Ranieri and the authority Ranieri has (or lacks).
If the players don’t respect the coach after 2 years, then it’s obvious that it’s the coach who needs to leave.

Whatever happens till the end of the season, win 2nd place or win 5th place, I think we have enough material to say that Ranieri’s time in Juve should definitely end with this season.
Thanks for the 2 years but I will not support the board if they decide to keep you here, Claudio.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
The team seems to be going backwards in the last couple of months which is worrying.

I can tolerate not winning anything this season, but there needs to be signs that the team is continually improving.

My conclusion: Ranieri is a dead man walking.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
The team seems to be going backwards in the last couple of months which is worrying.

I can tolerate not winning anything this season, but there needs to be signs that the team is continually improving.

My conclusion: Ranieri is a dead man walking.
Is he,I don't see the board sacking him.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
I think it’s finally good time to give the final judgment on Claudio Ranieri.

First of all I must say that I’m not angry or frustrated or anything (as a result of tonight’s match). I stand behind everything I say and everything I say is while I’m in perfect state of mind. :p

Ok… It’s clear that Ranieri has to leave.
We might win the 2nd place and yes, it will mean that we did improve compared to last year. But the truth is we didn’t really improve.
Anyway, Juve’s results aren’t the reason I’m asking for Ranieri to leave. Him being a “loser who didn’t win anything” isn’t the reason I want him to leave. His poor decisions with the choice of the starting XI and with the subs through out the year are a reason, a big one, but not a decisive one.

It’s the way our team falls apart. It’s the way our players are losing it on the pitch and winning red cards as a result of the feebleness, it’s the way our main players show their disappointment from the results, the coach and the choice of players they have to play together with.
Arguing with Trez could be forgiven. But we see Del Piero being unsatisfied, Camoranesi losing it, Buffon complaining to the media.
This is unacceptable and it shows the lack of respect they have for Ranieri and the authority Ranieri has (or lacks).
If the players don’t respect the coach after 2 years, then it’s obvious that it’s the coach who needs to leave.

Whatever happens till the end of the season, win 2nd place or win 5th place, I think we have enough material to say that Ranieri’s time in Juve should definitely end with this season.
Thanks for the 2 years but I will not support the board if they decide to keep you here, Claudio.
i can't say anythin' after that no more excuses....
+rep man

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
@Red:

Ranieri should be a dead man walking. Question is, will the Board stand for this? I can not wait to see the Ultras reaction to this display.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
we just looked amazingly unmotivated which come down to ranieri, he must go we cannot stand for this any longer.

his refusal to play particular players together is costing us.

its ridicilous how this man can continue making so many tactical mistakes, im sick of it he has to get his marching orders, we have 0-3 possible titles in which we may even come 3rd!

its horrible.

alen said it perfectly.

and P.S. mods my post duplicated like 5 times in the live thread dont no what happened.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I have always backed Ranieri, but I have doubted him more and more and think its time for a change.

To have one bad spell in a season is normal, to have two bad spells bad but forgivable, to have three bad spells in one season for a club like Juventus is not good enough.

This Coppa match was one that Ranieri has talked up as a crucial one for us and said all along that we want to win it, so in that respect he has failed.

Ranieri is a nice guy, comes across well, has done well in Europe and steadied the ship. But, its time for someone to take us to the next level and remind the players what it is like to play for Juventus!!!

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
we get worst and worst, there has been no improvement from last season, our board have this stupid idea in their heads that they have a plan, the only plan they have is a plan to Ranieri's asshole,

we need a change sooner rather than later nothing will change next season, you can have the best players in the world but without a coach that knows how to coach your only going up shit creek

GET RANIERI OUT NOW

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)