Claudio Ranieri (22 Viewers)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I think it’s finally good time to give the final judgment on Claudio Ranieri.

First of all I must say that I’m not angry or frustrated or anything (as a result of tonight’s match). I stand behind everything I say and everything I say is while I’m in perfect state of mind. :p

Ok… It’s clear that Ranieri has to leave.
We might win the 2nd place and yes, it will mean that we did improve compared to last year. But the truth is we didn’t really improve.
Anyway, Juve’s results aren’t the reason I’m asking for Ranieri to leave. Him being a “loser who didn’t win anything” isn’t the reason I want him to leave. His poor decisions with the choice of the starting XI and with the subs through out the year are a reason, a big one, but not a decisive one.

It’s the way our team falls apart. It’s the way our players are losing it on the pitch and winning red cards as a result of the feebleness, it’s the way our main players show their disappointment from the results, the coach and the choice of players they have to play together with.
Arguing with Trez could be forgiven. But we see Del Piero being unsatisfied, Camoranesi losing it, Buffon complaining to the media.
This is unacceptable and it shows the lack of respect they have for Ranieri and the authority Ranieri has (or lacks).
If the players don’t respect the coach after 2 years, then it’s obvious that it’s the coach who needs to leave.

Whatever happens till the end of the season, win 2nd place or win 5th place, I think we have enough material to say that Ranieri’s time in Juve should definitely end with this season.
Thanks for the 2 years but I will not support the board if they decide to keep you here, Claudio.

I have been one of those, saying Ranieri should stay untill the end of the season, but you have said everything that I wanted to say! Great post + rep

Buy on AliExpress.com

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
let's hope some good comes of this game and our management finally decide to do something, I think the time has actually come, I can't see no excuses, the team cannot simply go on like this. If we do finish in 3rd which is looking increasingly likely our season is worth a big fat 0.
Watching this match on a 52" screen instead of a tiny window on a pc actually showed me how much everyone hates him.
After the match gigli and ranieri had a interview, raneori admitted people aren't happy with him but gigli stated that we concentrate on the league and that he will personally oversee our transfers, he feels it's his responsibilty. He also said the supporters have every right to be angry.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
hahah, I thought that the double sub at halftime was even better!

Seriously, we need to change the coach, who can start to think about, who is good enough, and who isn't. I say Gigi Del Neri!

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007

We might win the 2nd place and yes, it will mean that we did improve compared to last year. But the truth is we didn’t really improve.
Anyway, Juve’s results aren’t the reason I’m asking for Ranieri to leave. Him being a “loser who didn’t win anything” isn’t the reason I want him to leave. His poor decisions with the choice of the starting XI and with the subs through out the year are a reason, a big one, but not a decisive one.
Ranieri is a loser who didn't win anything with any other club is because of his poor decisions with the choice of the starting XI and with the subs throughout the year. Not to mention the transefers: Corradi, Di Vaio and Fiore to Valencia. I can't believe people still don't get it. Juve isn't the first club he has done this with.

Max

Jul 15, 2003

First of all I must say that I’m not angry or frustrated or anything (as a result of tonight’s match). I stand behind everything I say and everything I say is while I’m in perfect state of mind. :p

It’s the way our team falls apart. It’s the way our players are losing it on the pitch and winning red cards as a result of the feebleness, it’s the way our main players show their disappointment from the results, the coach and the choice of players they have to play together with.
Arguing with Trez could be forgiven. But we see Del Piero being unsatisfied, Camoranesi losing it, Buffon complaining to the media.
This is unacceptable and it shows the lack of respect they have for Ranieri and the authority Ranieri has (or lacks).
If the players don’t respect the coach after 2 years, then it’s obvious that it’s the coach who needs to leave.

Whatever happens till the end of the season, win 2nd place or win 5th place, I think we have enough material to say that Ranieri’s time in Juve should definitely end with this season.
Thanks for the 2 years but I will not support the board if they decide to keep you here, Claudio.
This has been as clear as day for the past month and a half.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Here was my first reaction: Great Gio is playing but WTF is Marchionni starting for? So we have a strong as left side and a very weak right side....Predictable.

Here was my second reaction: Camo on at halftime, great we have a strong right side now but Gio comes off for an off-form Nedved....again Predictable.

I mean honestly, how hard is it to defend against that? One strong side, one weak side but never too strong sides.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
ye lol gotta love that in del piero out iaq.

:lol: he is such a joke.

personally i dont think we shouldve taken giovinco off. we couldve put neddy in the center of midfield or camo and have neddy and gio on the wings.
why was camo sent off did he say something to the ref?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Claudio Ranieri did not seem too disappointed by Juventus' Coppa Italia exit and “must accept” the jeers of the fans.

“We wanted to reach the Final and try to win it. We didn't manage that, never mind,” he said after the 2-1 home defeat to Lazio, which saw them go out 4-1 on aggregate.

The Coach rested several stars for this semi-final second leg, fielding David Trezeguet and Vincenzo Iaquinta upfront, but three minutes after stepping on to the pitch Alessandro Del Piero scored.

“I knew what we could give and with all three strikers we couldn't last the 90 minutes, so I had to play it this way.”

The exit means Juventus end the season empty-handed and the pressure is growing for Ranieri's head, as shown by the fans' jeers during the final stages of the game.

“I heard the chants. It's only right that when things go well you accept the praise and when things go badly you accept the insults,” said the tactician.

“The public is always right and we must take it all.”

The fans were not only insulting Ranieri, but also the players and above all the club hierarchy.

c4

try? losers whine about trying, winners go home and f*ck the prom queen!

ranieri speaks as if he takes no or very little responsibility from this defeat

ORA BASTA!!

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
let's hope some good comes of this game and our management finally decide to do something, I think the time has actually come, I can't see no excuses, the team cannot simply go on like this. If we do finish in 3rd which is looking increasingly likely our season is worth a big fat 0.
Watching this match on a 52" screen instead of a tiny window on a pc actually showed me how much everyone hates him.
After the match gigli and ranieri had a interview, raneori admitted people aren't happy with him but gigli stated that we concentrate on the league and that he will personally oversee our transfers, he feels it's his responsibilty. He also said the supporters have every right to be angry.
even my mother was so pissed i saw the match with her on rai uno ..... and she was like what is wrong with u guys ???? then the camera was on raneiri i said to her this fuckin' loser is the reason why they suck......

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Claudio Ranieri did not seem too disappointed by Juventus' Coppa Italia exit and “must accept” the jeers of the fans.

“We wanted to reach the Final and try to win it. We didn't manage that, never mind,” he said after the 2-1 home defeat to Lazio, which saw them go out 4-1 on aggregate.

The Coach rested several stars for this semi-final second leg, fielding David Trezeguet and Vincenzo Iaquinta upfront, but three minutes after stepping on to the pitch Alessandro Del Piero scored.

“I knew what we could give and with all three strikers we couldn't last the 90 minutes, so I had to play it this way.”

The exit means Juventus end the season empty-handed and the pressure is growing for Ranieri's head, as shown by the fans' jeers during the final stages of the game.

“I heard the chants. It's only right that when things go well you accept the praise and when things go badly you accept the insults,” said the tactician.

“The public is always right and we must take it all.”

The fans were not only insulting Ranieri, but also the players and above all the club hierarchy.

c4

try? losers whine about trying, winners go home and f*ck the prom queen!

ranieri speaks as if he takes no or very little responsibility from this defeat

ORA BASTA!!
Welcome back BD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)