Claudio Ranieri (22 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Are you ready for the reason behind it?

“I knew what we could give and with all three strikers we couldn't last the 90 minutes, so I had to play it this way.”

:lol2:
I'm not sure if i understood him, but is he saying that we couldn't score 4 goals without conceding a goal if we had 3 strikers?
And we could score 4 without conceding with 2 strikers?

Please tell me i misunderstood.

Buy on AliExpress.com

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
The whole attitude of the team is just Horrible. I don't blame ranieri only for that. We need strong people with the right vision (on the board) to take this club forward. Our trio just don't have it. Thats just their limits, the owners should make a move and do something about this (if they still care about the club)....

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Ranieri 'accepts' fan insults
Wednesday 22 April, 2009
Claudio Ranieri did not seem too disappointed by Juventus' Coppa Italia exit and “must accept” the jeers of the fans.

“We wanted to reach the Final and try to win it. We didn't manage that, never mind,” he said after the 2-1 home defeat to Lazio, which saw them go out 4-2 on aggregate.

The Coach rested several stars for this semi-final second leg, fielding David Trezeguet and Vincenzo Iaquinta upfront, but three minutes after stepping on to the pitch Alessandro Del Piero scored.

“I knew what we could give and with all three strikers we couldn't last the 90 minutes, so I had to play it this way.”

The exit means Juventus end the season empty-handed and the pressure is growing for Ranieri's head, as shown by the fans' jeers during the final stages of the game.

“I heard the chants. It's only right that when things go well you accept the praise and when things go badly you accept the insults,” said the tactician.

“The public is always right and we must take it all.”

The fans were not only insulting Ranieri, but also the players and above all the club hierarchy.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Wednesday 22 April, 2009
Claudio Ranieri did not seem too disappointed by Juventus' Coppa Italia exit and “must accept” the jeers of the fans.

“We wanted to reach the Final and try to win it. We didn't manage that, never mind,” he said after the 2-1 home defeat to Lazio, which saw them go out 4-2 on aggregate.

The Coach rested several stars for this semi-final second leg, fielding David Trezeguet and Vincenzo Iaquinta upfront, but three minutes after stepping on to the pitch Alessandro Del Piero scored.

The exit means Juventus end the season empty-handed and the pressure is growing for Ranieri's head, as shown by the fans' jeers during the final stages of the game.

“I heard the chants. It's only right that when things go well you accept the praise and when things go badly you accept the insults,” said the tactician.

The fans were not only insulting Ranieri, but also the players and above all the club hierarchy.
so be a fuckin' man with balls and leave it u fuckin' pussy.......

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Seriously, will our board start to think about a new coach?

I mean, D-L-D-L in the last 4 games (with 3 red cards) says something! How big is the chance we'll REALLY see a new coach in here!?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't think Ranieri should be sacked.

He himself should resign. It's that simple. He said he wants to win Coppa Italia and he failed.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I think it’s finally good time to give the final judgment on Claudio Ranieri.

First of all I must say that I’m not angry or frustrated or anything (as a result of tonight’s match). I stand behind everything I say and everything I say is while I’m in perfect state of mind. :p

Ok… It’s clear that Ranieri has to leave.
We might win the 2nd place and yes, it will mean that we did improve compared to last year. But the truth is we didn’t really improve.
Anyway, Juve’s results aren’t the reason I’m asking for Ranieri to leave. Him being a “loser who didn’t win anything” isn’t the reason I want him to leave. His poor decisions with the choice of the starting XI and with the subs through out the year are a reason, a big one, but not a decisive one.

It’s the way our team falls apart. It’s the way our players are losing it on the pitch and winning red cards as a result of the feebleness, it’s the way our main players show their disappointment from the results, the coach and the choice of players they have to play together with.
Arguing with Trez could be forgiven. But we see Del Piero being unsatisfied, Camoranesi losing it, Buffon complaining to the media.
This is unacceptable and it shows the lack of respect they have for Ranieri and the authority Ranieri has (or lacks).
If the players don’t respect the coach after 2 years, then it’s obvious that it’s the coach who needs to leave.

Whatever happens till the end of the season, win 2nd place or win 5th place, I think we have enough material to say that Ranieri’s time in Juve should definitely end with this season.
Thanks for the 2 years but I will not support the board if they decide to keep you here, Claudio.
Spot on

Are you ready for the reason behind it?

:lol2:
This guy is clueless........ Even after me makes his mistakes he doesn't learn

Wednesday 22 April, 2009

We wanted to reach the Final and try to win it. We didn't manage that, never mind,” he said after the 2-1 home defeat to Lazio, which saw them go out 4-2 on aggregate.

NEVER MIND???!!!!! NEVER MIND?????!!!!! ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS????

How can any manager not be pissed off at going out like that in a competition you had said 120 minutes ago was your priority????

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Whatever, sacked/resign, both end up at one conclusion. Ranieri is gone. I don't care to be honest, I just want him out.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I don't think Ranieri should be sacked.

He himself should resign. It's that simple. He said he wants to win Coppa Italia and he failed.
:agree:

If he had any pride or any decency or even any love for Juventus he would resign. But he's such a loser he is actually convinced that he is doing a good job

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)