Claudio Ranieri (3 Viewers)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Just wondering, has Ranieri ever won a league title in his career?
No he did not , i think was was the coach with napoli , parma , chelsea and valencia and did not win anything , IMO he is good only for a short term until lippi is back.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
argh im so so so undecided about this potetial oppointment, its seriously a make or break move. he did wonders with chelsea in his last season considering the pressure he was under and also at parma. but he completely F'd valencia up in his 2nd stint and hes a great big lup of inconsistancy.

as a positive hes never really been given the chance to run a team without being under pressure so hopefully we could give him that chance.

as a negative hes the 'tinkerman' I HATE COACHES THAT CONSTANTLY ROTATE THE SQUAD! it drives me crazy because no one gets the opportunity to actually establish themselves!

this managerial appointment will either be a great big failure or a huge success, i cant really see there being a middle ground here

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
a lot of good coaches havent won many title or even a title
ancelotti lost a few finals n champion showdowns and he was labelled "looser" etc
look at him now,one of the best italian coaches

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Ancelotti's great games

1999: Our second leg against MAN UTD in 1999.A 2-0 lead became 2-3
2002: Milan-Dortmund 1-4 if i remember well
2004: He managed to lost 4-0 from Deportivo, when he had won 4-1 in Italy
2005: The famous final:D

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
But he is still good coach, you mentioned four bad results but that can't be compared to what he did with Milan.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
No he did not , i think was was the coach with napoli , parma , chelsea and valencia and did not win anything , IMO he is good only for a short term until lippi is back.
actually he won the coppa italia and super cup with Fiorentina a while back and that was one of his biggest success stories along with Calgiari where he took them from serie C to A in successive seasons.

Also he a built a good team for Valencia in his first stint, and took them to the CL with winning the Copa del Rey.

about waiting for Lippi, if that doesn't happen now then it won't happen at all. Lippi will retire soon imo, so i dont think we will see him at juve if he passes on this chance.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Ranieri alla Juventus
Alle 18 la presentazione

Claudio Ranieri sarà il nuovo allenatore della Juventus. Alle 18, alla chiusura della Borsa, la società bianconera presenterà ufficialmente il tecnico ex Parma.

Ranieri is the new coach, 6:00 presentation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)