Claudio Ranieri (24 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i think we should give ranierri a chance its just sooooo wrong to misjudge this move now. i honestly think he will make juve really competitive thatsmy personal opinion.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
i think we should give ranierri a chance its just sooooo wrong to misjudge this move now. i honestly think he will make juve really competitive thatsmy personal opinion.
Ahmed, I've personally judged this move, if it is proved to be true, depending on his career, especially at Chelsea. Yes, he built a competitive squad but for how much and what were his achievements in London. I can't deny that his last season on Chelsea's bench was the best in Stamford Bridge. But if he joins Juve, I hope we can touch a quick impact. Otherwise, we'll face a critical situation.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Ahmed, I've personally judged this move, if it is proved to be true, depending on his career, especially at Chelsea. Yes, he built a competitive squad but for how much and what were his achievements in London. I can't deny that his last season on Chelsea's bench was the best in Stamford Bridge. But if he joins Juve, I hope we can touch a quick impact. Otherwise, we'll face a critical situation.
i understand but i mean if we dont want him who should come then? sven, or vialli??? i'd rather take our chances with him and see. lippi wont come and he has said it so we really need to move on we cant wait for lippi's mercy on us it just doesnt work this way. we really need to take advantrage of these few days so we can draw out our transfer plans and work on getting our targets before we face very stiff competition and lets be true we r in the weakest position compared to teams that have a kick at cl next season. i hope this move is in the right direction or else we r going to face trouble, not to mention the players seems happy at the entire ranieri prospect!! which obviously means they have faith in his capabilities of building up a good squad and once he does that it hink the players will have the responsibility of playing his tactics and formation and getting results. besides this if we r hoping to win seria A next season we must be dreaming honestly and we would be really stupid if we believed that fantasy. his mission for next season is getting juventus a cl spot and then we will see about the season to follow but for the mean time its really important that we get the cl spot so we can get more players and the financial status of the team is repaired back to pre- scandal status.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
We should be lucky to ger ranieri :
- due to our sitatuation now very few classy coaches would want to be on the juventus's bench next year
- he's italian
- I don't see any alternative

So I would cross my fingers for his YES :!

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
The Juventus president announced that a new coach will be appointed within the next week, and it seems that the former England coach could be among the candidates.

The rumours continue to go around regarding who could be the next coach for Juventus.

With Claudio Ranieri seemingly in pole-position, president Cobolli Gigli said they are considering several options for the Bianconeri hotseat.

"There is still nothing decided", he had declared. "The names that have appeared on newspapers are the ones we are taking in consideration, including Ranieri.

"I think we will be able to make a decision within the next week."

In The Times, the name of Sven Goran Eriksson is being mentioned.

The former England coach has good Serie A experience, as is supposedly being seen as the man Juve would go for should they fail to convince Ranieri.

Eriksson has extensive Serie A experience, having coached Roma (1984-87), Fiorentina (1987-89), Sampdoria (1992-97) and Lazio (1997-2001).

Goal.com

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
Heaven help us if Vialli and Ranieri are the two main contenders as new Juve coach. Even as a player Vialli was criticised for often seeming to place more importance on presenting a "bella figura" to the world than doing the job he was being paid for! If Juve do decide to give him a job, let him be in charge of public relations because he does have a certain charm.....and given that Ranieri possesses the charisma of a village idiot, which has already been pointed out on our forum, we could do with someone like Vialli to deal with the Press! Actually, over 2 years we could do a lot worse than Ranieri as CT because don't forget, in our first season back in Serie A, we could logically consider finishing in the top 4 a success for reasons that have also already been pointed out on these forums, and truthfully, I think he's capable of that. In any case, we may still see someone else altogether as new coach because Ranieri is going to play mind games with Juve against Man.City to see which he can squeeze for the best deal, a fact that I'm sure is already obvious to most!
Carlo D.

Mar 30, 2006
Heaven help us if Vialli and Ranieri are the two main contenders as new Juve coach. Even as a player Vialli was criticised for often seeming to place more importance on presenting a "bella figura" to the world than doing the job he was being paid for! If Juve do decide to give him a job, let him be in charge of public relations because he does have a certain charm.....and given that Ranieri possesses the charisma of a village idiot, which has already been pointed out on our forum, we could do with someone like Vialli to deal with the Press! Actually, over 2 years we could do a lot worse than Ranieri as CT because don't forget, in our first season back in Serie A, we could logically consider finishing in the top 4 a success for reasons that have also already been pointed out on these forums, and truthfully, I think he's capable of that. In any case, we may still see someone else altogether as new coach because Ranieri is going to play mind games with Juve against Man.City to see which he can squeeze for the best deal, a fact that I'm sure is already obvious to most!
Carlo D.
Carlo D .. the bassist for Interpol on the forum?

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Renieri is good coach, I would put him behind Lippi, Mourinho but he is the best option we've got so far.

He did do a great job of saving Parma, I am really impressed. But I would have opted to keep Deschamps instead of bringing him in.

Nonetheless, Ranieri is fit for the job IMO. We just need certainty and quickly, or else we wont be competitive at all.

Aug 1, 2003
judging from the latest news in the press, it seems like a "ranieri yes."

oh bollocks lets just have nedved as our coach. hes inspiring enough on the pitch. am sure he could do wonders on the bench :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)