Claudio Ranieri (22 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
bad choice :disagree:

the board already proved themselves that they don't have the vision to take this club back to where it belongs, they will probably sack him at the winter or at the end of the season, or in two years at maximum. Juve will never be the same again I am afraid, we won't be that classy club anymore.

malducato1

Dec 26, 2005

the board already proved themselves that they don't have the vision to take this club back to where it belongs, they will probably sack him at the winter or at the end of the season, or in two years at maximum. Juve will never be the same again I am afraid, we won't be that classy club anymore.
Have faith the club has had bad coach's in the past (not that i think ranieri is a bad coach) we'll be back to our former glory. Look at binter and how many good coach's they had and never won anything it took a fake scandal to finally get them a scudetto that we all know is worth as much as used toliet paper.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006

Lets give the man a chance...
When we brought Lippi to coach Juve the 1st time, he was uknown!!!

We have to support him and show our faith in his capabilities...he is our coach now.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Ok, so Ranieri is our new coach... Im ok with it, lets give him a chance, he was impriesive with Parma, and I like his last season with Chelsea.

Not the greates coach in the world, but hey, lets face it guys, not many coaches were avaible in the market, in other words, we coould have done alot worse than Ranieri.

So, good luck to Mr Ranieri.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Not much to say about this really. Ranieri's decent. Perhaps not great, but still decent. A far better option than Lippi returning, even though that would have been very romantic.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Lets give the man a chance...
When we brought Lippi to coach Juve the 1st time, he was uknown!!!

We have to support him and show our faith in his capabilities...he is our coach now.
he has my support and my welcome to the day he leaves, but I don't have faith in him, that he will take us to the glorious seasons, specially with this board. maybe he could if we had a better board, but I lost my respect to this board, and will hate them more if they sack him in a short time.

Agon

Sep 23, 2006
Confirmation from Juventus.com

Ranieri nuovo allenatore della Juventus

Claudio Ranieri è il nuovo allenatore della Juventus. Lo ha ufficializzato la società bianconera con un comunicato stampa nel quale si precisa che il tecnico romano ha firmato un contratto triennale che lo legherà dal 1 luglio 2007 al 30 giugno 2010. La presentazione avverrà già nel corso del pomeriggio con una conferenza stampa allo Juventus Media Center di Vinovo che inizierà alle ore 18 e che sarà trasmessa in diretta su Juventus Channel.

Come si legge nel comunicato, “per la Juventus si tratta di una scelta autorevole e pienamente adeguata ai propri obiettivi e alla propria tradizione. Un uomo di esperienza e visione internazionale, in grado di far proprie le finalità del progetto sportivo approvato dal Consiglio di Amministrazione”.

Ranieri è infatti uno dei personaggi più conosciuti del panorama calcistico europeo. Tutt’ora è l’allenatore che la più lunga militanza all’estero.

Classe 1951 (è nato a Roma il 20 ottobre), ha un passato da calciatore professionista – ruolo difensore - con le maglie di Roma, Catanzaro, Catania, Napoli e Palermo. In particolare è con la società calabrese che si fa conoscere, essendo stato uno dei baluardi della squadra che per sei anni (dal 1976 al 1982) ha militato in Serie A.

Terminata la carriera da atleta, ha cominciato ad allenare fin dalla stagione 1986. Quindi, alle spalle, ha già un’esperienza ultraventennale in panchina. Gli inizi sono al Vigor Lamezia e al Campania Puteolana, prima dell’approdo al Cagliari, che porta dalla Serie C alla A. Da qui l’approdo al Napoli con cui conquista il quarto posto che significa Europa. Dopo un anno di stop, dal 1993/94 è alla Fiorentina, appena retrocessa. La riporta nella massima serie e prima di lasciare conquista una Coppa Italia e una Supercoppa Italiana.

Dal 1997, Ranieri inizia la lunga avventura all’estero. Approda al Valencia con cui vince una Coppa del Re. Nel 1999 è all’Atletico Madrid. Nel 2000 il trasferimento in Inghilterra, sulla panchina del Chelsea con cui ottiene un secondo posto in Premier League e, soprattutto, una semifinale di Champions League. Nel 2004 è tornato al Valencia: un’esperienza più breve della prima, ma caratterizzata dalla vittoria di una Supercoppa Europea.

Dopo quasi due anni di inattività – periodo nel quale ha intrapreso la carriera di opinionista tv -, il 12 febbraio scorso è stato scelto dal Parma al posto dell’esonerato Stefano Pioli. Con i ducali ha compiuto una vera impresa, contribuendo alla salvezza del club dalla Serie B.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Ranieri looking to bring Fernando Couto to Juve. :p

I'd like it if we could get Dessena. Very promising youngster from Parma. We're known to get all their best players so who knows...

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
he has my support and my welcome to the day he leaves, but I don't have faith in him, that he will take us to the glorious seasons, specially with this board. maybe he could if we had a better board, but I lost my respect to this board, and will hate them more if they sack him in a short time.
I'm with you completely in what u stated... :tup:
I just was referring, that he is the Juve coach now, and we should show faith in him as a true Juventini...

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Juve to unveil Ranieri
Juventus have reportedly appointed Claudio Ranieri as their new Coach with a presentation expected on Monday evening. More to follow...

Channel4.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)