Claudio Ranieri (20 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Does anyone know what system Ranieri used at his previous clubs?

I think it was a bog standard 4-4-2 at Chelsea but I'm not sure.

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
The best of luck to our new coach and hope he will bring us back to our glory days!!
im happy with his appointment,since there were many good coaches available out there.plus it seems to be a coach respected by both players and management
now hopefully we can kickstart our transfer campaign and get some quality players

Adzke

May 19, 2007
I dont think its that bad getting him. Now we'll have to see. At least transfers can now be pushed forward
It would indeed be nice if we saw some transfer confirmed. I'm sick and tired of all the romuors. This week I want Momo, a DC, Almirón/Lampard and Gila.

But that's not gonna happen... :disagree:

What about a player like Dessena could he be a target?

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Possibile Juve 2007/2008 (4-4-2): Buffon; Zebina, Grygera, Cris (Criscito), Chiellini; Camoranesi (Marchionni), C. Zanetti (Marchisio), Sissoko, Nedved (Salihamidzic); Del Piero (Bianchi), Gilardino (Iaquinta

This is what Sports.it thinks ..!

I would like thoes to join + Another CB and CM/ACM... (Mexes, Milito, Chivu) & (Lampard, Diego, Rosina, Nasri, Ribery)

Mar 28, 2007
i expect they will announce sissoko and laquita later.. i read up wikipedia about ranieri.. not only he development of several youth players at the club, among them Gaizka Mendieta, Miguel Angel Angulo, Javier Farinós and David Albelda

he also rebuild chelsea like terry, lampard, gallas etc.. so i expect him to the same as juve.. but.. i see trophies more den development of player..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)