Claudio Ranieri (16 Viewers)

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
Possibile Juve 2007/2008 (4-4-2): Buffon; Zebina, Grygera, Cris (Criscito), Chiellini; Camoranesi (Marchionni), C. Zanetti (Marchisio), Sissoko, Nedved (Salihamidzic); Del Piero (Bianchi), Gilardino (Iaquinta

This is what Sports.it thinks ..!

I would like thoes to join + Another CB and CM/ACM... (Mexes, Milito, Chivu) & (Lampard, Diego, Rosina, Nasri, Ribery)
but where's Balza ? :cry:
No Bianchi and Iaguinta please , i would prefer get Gilardino and stick with Trez , Dp , Palla and Zala as well

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Ranieri is I think a very good choice.He has a proven track record and can attract some big names,Lampard anyone???He won't take any crap of Mutu or Ibra proportions either

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
Possibile Juve 2007/2008 (4-4-2): Buffon; Zebina, Grygera, Cris (Criscito), Chiellini; Camoranesi (Marchionni), C. Zanetti (Marchisio), Sissoko, Nedved (Salihamidzic); Del Piero (Bianchi), Gilardino (Iaquinta

I would like thoes to join + Another CB and CM/ACM... (Mexes, Milito, Chivu) & (Lampard, Diego, Rosina, Nasri, Ribery)
with that lineup we can challenge for a top 4 i think
but i would like barzagli or mexes to chris and another midfielder a bit more creative than momo and zanetti

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004

Well, I would prefer Barzagli over Cris...

and about Gila, I really have the feeling that he will do very good at juve, if he comes of course ;)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
La Repubblica newspaper today said Ranieri signed with Juventus despite being close to signing as coach at the UK's Manchester City on twice the salary.

:rofl: poor guy...

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
La Repubblica newspaper today said Ranieri signed with Juventus despite being close to signing as coach at the UK's Manchester City on twice the salary.

good thing to hear
it means he has ambition and passion for the juve project and his not after money
forza ranieri then!wish him the best

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
Bianchi scored 18 goals I think with Reggina. I have never seen him play though tbh.

I guess he might be good
not bad to be honest , mate . but if he comes , that's mean 1 of Trez or Zala will be sacrifies to give Him a space . Trez was definitely better than him and still uncertain he can better than Zala or not :oops:

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004

This shows what kind of man he is!.. Not thinking about money only!

And if I was a mod I would have kicked your ass for atleast 24 out of this forum :D

Mar 28, 2007
Juventus New Coaching Staff????
Head Coach- Claudio Ranieri
Assistant Coach- Salvadore Antenucci
Fitness Coach- Roberto Sassi
Fitness Coach- Andrea Scanavino
Goalkeeping Coach-Giorgio Pellizzaro

corradini, rampulla, pintus shown the door? :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)