Claudio Ranieri (15 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
damn. the summer is the longest period of my life. mercato rumours, rumours, and more rumours. gah!

i hope ranieri will do well. maybe it'll be easier for him to succeed here than chelsea, being italian and all. oh well.

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
i hope he finds the consistency he is lacking in juve.

you never know.. he might be to us what anachilloti to milan. i mean carlito found his style fitting in milan and succeeded there while he didn't with juve even though he had a super squad at that time.

I'm optimistic about this.

Forza Claudio Forza Juve

Juventino#16

Chila !!! #3
May 27, 2007
yess:D:D:D he is a good coach... He lead Cagliari from Serie C1 to Serie A between 1988 and 1991. he already won Coppa Italia and Italian Super Cup in 1996, Copa del Rey.

Buffon likes him, so he will probably stay and if he bring Lampard he is my hero:agree:

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
thank god the wait 4 a new coach is over it was absolutely killing me!!!

pleased with this appointment, hes a decent manager and a nice guy, the best out of all the options avaliable to us as lippi was unable to have the decency to respect our team and show some actual commitment, i hope he never gets another job.

lets hope this can spark a few signings and also lets hope that ranieri will help this club to the success we have grown so used to.

FORZA RANIERI!!!!!!!!

Mar 28, 2007
yess:D:D:D he is a good coach... He lead Cagliari from Serie C1 to Serie A between 1988 and 1991. he already won Coppa Italia and Italian Super Cup in 1996, Copa del Rey.

Buffon likes him, so he will probably stay and if he bring Lampard he is my hero:agree:
a cup winner.. but not a league winner? lets see.. :D

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
shyte. i never liked a 3 man defence formation .
lippi's 3-5-2 got us to the CL final

but i agree it is difficult formation to play with and you must have great difensive midfielders to support the defence. but if properly executed 3-5-2 will give you great control over the midfield

anyway ranieri plays 4-4-2 but he is not committed to it like cappelo was. some times he change to 4-3-3 or 4-1-2-1-2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)