Claudio Ranieri (3 Viewers)

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Dont know how many of you knows this but Ranieri will not be here untill the 1 July..

Does this effect the transfer market for us?... I mean will we sign players before him coming to the club?.. :S

mondo1

May 14, 2006
better question is will we sign anyone who is good! :D

i'm not that optimistic... like ever :D let'S see where he will bring us... the important thing is to win the games against inter. if he faild that i'm gonna hate him

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
true enough.. he once rebuild valencia and chelsea.. fans need some patient.. he may not able to deliver in his first season... maybe on his 2nd or 3rd season.. i waiting to see who he bring in now...
Yeah,right.So lets wait few ages for a proper results.
First year is accomodation,second rebyilding ,third tactics,etc..........,maybe our nephews will see the results.
Audience of this site,please not,we need results now and of domestic and international level.One of the things I was most angry on Dechamps was that he says that we will be among first 4 in our first year in Serie A.
This is not a target.
we must have a coach who is ,first capable and then hungry for titles.
Not an average guy,which biggest success was to "rebuild "teams.
We are not experimental laboratory.We are Juve.
If we are not competitive in the first year or maximum two in Italy and in Europe,we are lost.We will not have enough funds to buy some extra players.Look other big clubs.They do not know what to do with their money and how much they spend on players.
we will be a average team with no bright future.
So these are crucial moments .We must be careful who we choose and who we buy.
Ranieri is better than DD,but (I want to make a mistake) is not a caliber for Juve.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
If these rumors are true:

Vialli wanted 2m €/year for 3 years and could have gone to 3m €/year with bonuses.

A true Juventino. :rolleyes:

Ranieri will earn 0.8m €/year for 3 years + bonuses.

Ranieri: "You can't say no to Juve".

Welcome!!! :pint:

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Ok, we have Ranieri. This could be good for us. We shall see. But please don't bring Lampard. If Chelsea are intent on unloading one of their two English, we'll take Terry.

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
question is does lampard want to leave chelsea?
Lampard will never (I feel pity for that) join Juve,even his father become a coach of Juve.Be realistic.He is a icon of Chelsea and that Russian taikun would never ever let him go.
Not to mention that he is one of the best players in the world.
Unfortunatelly,no way.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
If these rumors are true:

Vialli wanted 2m €/year for 3 years and could have gone to 3m €/year with bonuses.

A true Juventino. :rolleyes:

Ranieri will earn 0.8m €/year for 3 years + bonuses.

Ranieri: "You can't say no to Juve".

Welcome!!! :pint:

Hmm so Juve opted to go to the Salvation Army, aye? :D

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
When they asked him about the mercato:

Ranieri: "You want names? I'm certainly not gonna say them to you guys!"

That's what I'm talking about! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)