Claudio Marchisio (152 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Simeone likes runners or physical mids. Marchisio is neither. Also injury issues clearly made him worse.
Tiago is neither as well, and he was pretty good under Simeone.

I hope this happens. I'd love to see Claudio showing that he's still got it at the top level - maybe even win a Lia Liga title. And I'm more likely to catch his games than if he's at an MLS team.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
You forget one thing. Marchisio has had a srs injury which has affected him clearly.

- - - Updated - - -

Tiago is neither as well, and he was pretty good under Simeone.

I hope this happens. I'd love to see Claudio showing that he's still got it at the top level - maybe even win a Lia Liga title. And I'm more likely to catch his games than if he's at an MLS team.
Im not so sure.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
He was stocked and ambushed twice by Hustini last time he was Stateside. I dont think he will ever come back.
The Hust's greatest ever contribution to all Juventini.

You forget one thing. Marchisio has had a srs injury which has affected him clearly.

- - - Updated - - -

Im not so sure.
I certainly haven't forgot that... it's the reason he's no longer here.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Then why this argument?
What argument, he doesn't fit Simeone's style? That has nothing to do with his injury, and like I said, Tiago proves otherwise.

- - - Updated - - -

Then why this argument? Not good enough for us but good enough for Atletico who are going for la liga title vs Barca/Real?
Where did I say that? All I said is that I hope the rumour is true. And if it is, Simeone wants him and that's all that matters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 152)