Claudio Marchisio (48 Viewers)

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Idiotic. We lost badly 2 years ago in CL because our 2 man CM midfield was too weak, and we plan to make it even weaker again after playing 3 man CMs for so long?

Only way I understand a 2 man CM is if we play 3-4-3, the defence being extra covered with that and wingbacks who can work both ways.
Bernardeschi will play as 10, the same role as James Rodriguez.

MikeM

Sep 21, 2008
Bernardeschi comes inside no matter what. That's just his inclination. As long as he gets back out wide to defend so we have 2 banks of 4 then I think Allegri is fine.

It's like how Isco runs around wherever he wants but in defense, he's helping the other 3 mids.

panicfc

Jan 27, 2015
i'm quite sad.

I don't post often, but Marchisio is my favorite player. I hope he doesn't come to MLS. Spain or another Italian team. Skip England. No China, India, MLS.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
One of my favourite players to wear our shirt, personified what Juventus is and was

The prince that became a king

Grazie Claudio
:dule:
His history with the club made him unique and that made watching him play in our shirt a different experience for me. It helped he is class on and off the pitch. I'll miss him more than Buffon, because I was not prepared for this. Hopefully he goes to a team that gives him what he's looking for.
Maybe in a few years we'll get another little prince from the academy who'll go on to become king.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
icemaη;5829428 said:
:dule:
His history with the club made him unique and that made watching him play in our shirt a different experience for me. It helped he is class on and off the pitch. I'll miss him more than Buffon, because I was not prepared for this. Hopefully he goes to a team that gives him what he's looking for.
Maybe in a few years we'll get another little prince from the academy who'll go on to become king.
I hope another comes up, I also hope thst some world class Italian players come through at some point

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Im sure he is bummed but he wasnt forced out. He is a pro, he knows that there is little for being sentimental at this level if you want to win.

And yes i am sure the millions go a long to fixing that.
Im not saying he was forced out, I was simply disagreeing with you stating that Marchisio is happy because he got a golden handshake. knowing the circumstances and having read his goodbye, I think he's heartbroken not happy, money isnt the ultimate goal for everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)