Claudio Marchisio (47 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
One of my favourite players to wear our shirt, personified what Juventus is and was

The prince that became a king

Grazie Claudio
:dule:
His history with the club made him unique and that made watching him play in our shirt a different experience for me. It helped he is class on and off the pitch. I'll miss him more than Buffon, because I was not prepared for this. Hopefully he goes to a team that gives him what he's looking for.
Maybe in a few years we'll get another little prince from the academy who'll go on to become king.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
icemaη;5829428 said:
:dule:
His history with the club made him unique and that made watching him play in our shirt a different experience for me. It helped he is class on and off the pitch. I'll miss him more than Buffon, because I was not prepared for this. Hopefully he goes to a team that gives him what he's looking for.
Maybe in a few years we'll get another little prince from the academy who'll go on to become king.
I hope another comes up, I also hope thst some world class Italian players come through at some point

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Im sure he is bummed but he wasnt forced out. He is a pro, he knows that there is little for being sentimental at this level if you want to win.

And yes i am sure the millions go a long to fixing that.
Im not saying he was forced out, I was simply disagreeing with you stating that Marchisio is happy because he got a golden handshake. knowing the circumstances and having read his goodbye, I think he's heartbroken not happy, money isnt the ultimate goal for everyone.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Im not saying he was forced out, I was simply disagreeing with you stating that Marchisio is happy because he got a golden handshake. knowing the circumstances and having read his goodbye, I think he's heartbroken not happy, money isnt the ultimate goal for everyone.
Marchisio started playing for Juventus as a little child. It has been his entire life. Moving on from Juventus is not just moving on from a football club. It is moving on from a reality. It's knowing that no one is eternal and that youth eventually is taken from all of us. It's the end to what is arguably the best chapter of his life.

Anyone is going to be heartbroken at such a time, even if they agree with the decision.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)