Claudio Marchisio (38 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Im not saying he was forced out, I was simply disagreeing with you stating that Marchisio is happy because he got a golden handshake. knowing the circumstances and having read his goodbye, I think he's heartbroken not happy, money isnt the ultimate goal for everyone.
Marchisio started playing for Juventus as a little child. It has been his entire life. Moving on from Juventus is not just moving on from a football club. It is moving on from a reality. It's knowing that no one is eternal and that youth eventually is taken from all of us. It's the end to what is arguably the best chapter of his life.

Anyone is going to be heartbroken at such a time, even if they agree with the decision.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Glad the right decision was made to have him in the legend section.
He should be considered one of the biggest legends. He's had an incredibly lengthy stay at Juventus and he's one of the very few youth products who have been able to truly carve a career for themselves at Juventus.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

s4tch

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor
Mar 23, 2015
Glad the right decision was made to have him in the legend section.
was it ever a question? he's probably the last guy with a 20+ year career at juventus, he always showed unquestionable loyalty, and he has won a LOT with the club. of course he's a legend.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I would start by saying that my son told me the new yesterday and I was in complete denied till this morning

I'm really sad about it cuz for me Cheesio and Chiello were the active juve players I trully love...

Farewell little prince

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)