Claudio Marchisio (21 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I hope he comes back better than ever. Maybe this time to rest will renew him.

Its sad that this was his best ever seoason, when he finally found his best position...

- - - Updated - - -

One thing I am wondering, that he still can drive with his knee...
yeah, i was thinking the same. The wife should have driven no?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Hang in there my friend.

you know, when you sent me that text message this morning, I wanted to call you and yell at you for upsetting me with some crappy lie that you were coming up with.

And then I checked online, and, well, :sigh:
i would never lie about something like that

- - - Updated - - -

Especially when its my fav player

Bianconero90

Aug 31, 2012
Is there any hope that it's not as serious as expected. Just read an interview with Conte on SKY.

He said the injury happened during the warm up without the ball. (Seriously how can you torn your ACL ligament without massive impact?). And he hopes that the tests at Turin show that it is not as bad as expected..

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Ahhhh shit! This can't be happening right now. I had so much confidence in this 'new' setup without Pirlo where Claudio was shining in the DM role.

Fuck fuck fuck.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Ream Madrid had a similar situation with their CM's this season with Kerihra Modric and Rodruiguez out but they were able to drop in players like Silva, Isco and iiaramendi to cover the gaps. We need that depth especially since we play with 4 CM's.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Very sad to here about Marchisio's injury. I think we will have to use the 3-5-2 a lot now. I don't understand why Asamoah is not on the Champions League list does anyone know why?

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Not including Asamoah on the list might bite us in the ass now.

It will definitely be a 352 now.. with Morata on the team I'm more OK with it.

But our wing backs are not wing backs and they hurt the team a lot on offense.

I'd really hope he tries Sturaro to keep the scheme... but I don't know if he'll try it and if the kid will handle it.

Objectives now are clearly CL semis and winning Serie A. Going to CL final is completely out of the question now. We'll be up to a beating if we reach the semis.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)