Claudio Marchisio (35 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Dont say that man. Just thinking about that possibility is heartbreaking
It is heartbreaking but sadly it is true. Marchisio is the type of player than depends on having a fit strong body capable of being the engine of the team and providing the most work rate if there is any type of player that this injury would effect most its Marchisio... i could cry.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Giovinco would of came in handy to play behind the front two. then Vidal Pirlo and Pereyra in the centre. fuck it hopefully one of Pereyra or Stuaro steps it up. Can we really not use Asamoah? i always liked him in midfield.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We should play 3-5-2

We got all our good CB's, licht and evra on the wingback, vida+ pereyra + pado or sturaro or pirlo(when recovered) cm, and tevez morata.

We MUST let coman play because Tevez is insanely important for us in this formation, and we cant overexert him

- - - Updated - - -

Giovinco would of came in handy to play behind the front two. then Vidal Pirlo and Pereyra in the centre. fuck it hopefully one of Pereyra or Stuaro steps it up. Can we really not use Asamoah? i always liked him in midfield.
Offcourse not.

Giovinco is a shitbag and lacks the neccecary qualities to play for juventus
Asamoah is injured and not registerd for CL

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
We should play 3-5-2

We got all our good CB's, licht and evra on the wingback, vida+ pereyra + pado or sturaro or pirlo(when recovered) cm, and tevez morata.

We MUST let coman play because Tevez is insanely important for us in this formation, and we cant overexert him

- - - Updated - - -

Offcourse not.

Giovinco is a shitbag and lacks the neccecary qualities to play for juventus
Asamoah is injured and not registerd for CL
Wrong. He was great against Chelsea on two occasions especially in the first game when he came on as a sub and nearly helped get us through to the next stage and right now any help is needed. Thats sucks about Asamoah, so much depth and yet we are still fucked. There is no point blaming fatigue or anything for these injurys either they are freak injurys that could of happened at any time its how we deal with the recovery of the players that determines the intelligence of our management. I hope we take extra careful with Marchisio as someone said we don't want another Rossi on our hands we can find a decent replacement this summer.

Mar 30, 2006
It is heartbreaking but sadly it is true. Marchisio is the type of player than depends on having a fit strong body capable of being the engine of the team and providing the most work rate if there is any type of player that this injury would effect most its Marchisio... i could cry.
For the most part people recover from this injury fully now days. Also if it were to reduce performance it does not really reduce endurance or grit ... which are marchisio's main qualities. It would be more worrying if he was a player who required pace in the final third to beat his man... I would be more concerned about a guy like Walcot then about Marchisio.

He will recover and be back to his best. ACL is a really unlucky injury but he can over come it.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
For the most part people recover from this injury fully now days. Also if it were to reduce performance it does not really reduce endurance or grit ... which are marchisio's main qualities. It would be more worrying if he was a player who required pace in the final third to beat his man... I would be more concerned about a guy like Walcot then about Marchisio.

He will recover and be back to his best. ACL is a really unlucky injury but he can over come it.
Thanks for the reassurance man i'm just in full emo mode at the moment :D

Mar 30, 2006
Thanks for the reassurance man i'm just in full emo mode at the moment :D
If It makes you feel any better Adrian Peterson (Running back in the NFL) took 6 months to recover from his ACL injury and then posted his career best in yardage (2097 yards and came second to Peyton Manning as MVP)

I think we are all traumatized by ACL injuries after Del Piero and have a lot of negativity hearing about Rossi's constant problems but it is a pretty common injury in sport and they have gotten very good at fixing it and rehabbing it. I think in 8 months time we will have the same Marchisio we all know and love back.

Pirlo will step up and help us get there till Marchisio is back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)