Claudio Marchisio (150 Viewers)

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Is it too late to call back Tiago? :shifty: or Melo? Where's the time machine. Fuck it let's bring back Appelt :lol: no seriously this sucks couldn't of been any worse timing. C'mon Depth we got this.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
We really needed him if we were to surprise everybody and manage to get to the CL final. We might get past Monaco but i don't think we can go any further than that without him. Too important of a player. Saddest news i've had in a long time.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We can and should still get passed Monaco. Then whatever happens, happens. Really disappointing. Now players like sturaro, Coman and pepe to an extent need to step up. Hopefully they can do it.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We've been unlucky this year when it comes to injuries. Can't belive this shit, after Pogba we've lost another starting mid for the most important clashes of this season. CdS are writting that he'll be 6 months out. Has their report any truth to it, or is it load of bs like with most of their articles?

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Unbelievably bad news. So gutted. But he can't come back in 6 months unless you want another Giuseppe Rossi. It has to be 8 months minimum and most athletes in other sports take up to a year.

I just don't understand how he can be asked to play so much. I know for sure that Conte is a maniac and doesn't give a shit if Marchisio was playing 90 minutes every 3 days with us but Allegri could have been more careful. I don't want to hear that this injury could happen at any time. Yes it could but there is always a heightened risk for severe injury when you are fatigued.

Most of our players have been going all out for 2 or 3 years now. There's really only one left who has been invincible and that's Tevez. Then Lichtsteiner.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
That looks very nice, but we'd have no mids on the bench in case of fielding this formation. Back to 3-5-2 for the time being, or at least until one of Pogba or Asamoah recovers.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Just a week ago i was saying that Tevez and Cheesio needed to be restes for our last Serie A game and someone mocked me.

Yeah, it could have changed nothing at this point.... but this is why key players need to be restes when the opportunity arises, and not keep playing them because "they do not seem tires" or something.

When the body says "im done" then theres no turn back and this kind of things happen.

We need to be extremely cautious with Tevez now, as he has been abused even worse than cheesio and he is our "go to" guy. I know he is maybe the toughest player in our team, but he will get tires sooner or later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 147)