Claudio Marchisio (39 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He may as well be a striker shouldn't he? He's not bad in midfield this season but still he doesn't do anything too special. Its his forward runs and ability to score which are his best attributes. I bet he'd be a better striker or attacking midfielder than a traditional CM.
He was a trequartista for the Primavera team, so that's probably why he is pretty dangerous upfront.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If Memory serve me right, last player that came out the Youth squad & gain great fame was Pablo Rossi.

Could be wrong thought. :boh:
Rossi pretty much spent most of his time elsewhere though (made his mark elsewhere), played Juve's senior team at 26 for the first time, and was with us 5 years. Better example is Roberto Bettega, came through our academy, did great, and basically just played for us except one loan spell (like Marchisio). Juve legend through and through.

Itztli

'Curious'
May 12, 2011
Rossi pretty much spent most of his time elsewhere though (made his mark elsewhere), played Juve's senior team at 26 for the first time, and was with us 5 years. Better example is Roberto Bettega, came through our academy, did great, and basically just played for us except one loan spell (like Marchisio). Juve legend through and through.
Just checked it out. Thanks man. :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)