Claudio Marchisio (137 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
This thread reminds me of a gang bang scene where four guys (Ahmed, cheese, Hustini & TWW) take on one girl, one in the butt, one in the vadge, one in the mouth, one in swapping between ear holes. There's definitely some sensual ball touching going on.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
He said that although Buffon and Chiellini are Juve champions, but Marchisio is loved by the fans and he's born in torino and he's a youth program product wich makes him perfect in the eyes of the fans :D
If he can maintain this level of performance on a consistent basis, then i don't see why not.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Claudio has become one of my fav players on the squad over the past 3 seasons. I don't know what it is but you just can't hate the guy
The thing is, the 4 puppies in here would make you believe that people actually really hated the guy when he was getting criticized for last season's performances.

Now that he's actually deserving these positive comments, these puppies act as if they want to prove a point.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The thing is, the 4 puppies in here would make you believe that people actually really hated the guy when he was getting criticized for last season's performances.
Just like you and the Cult love to make us sound like we hate Vidal.

:cookie:

I smell a hypocrite.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 130)