Claudio Marchisio (42 Viewers)

SmileBam

May 23, 2008
Claudio has becomed one hell of a player,doesn't he?He's not Alex heir replacement,but he'll be a vital point in a succesful Juventus team over the years that are coming.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
He may as well be a striker shouldn't he? He's not bad in midfield this season but still he doesn't do anything too special. Its his forward runs and ability to score which are his best attributes. I bet he'd be a better striker or attacking midfielder than a traditional CM.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
By the way, I noticed the only people who continuously bash Marchisio are some members here and Goal.com editors for some reason.

I have some friends, Milanistas and Interistas, who jizz all over themselves everytime we talk about Marchisio, he's a dream signing for them.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
By the way, I noticed the only people who continuously bash Marchisio are some members here and Goal.com editors for some reason.

I have some friends, Milanistas and Interistas, who jizz all over themselves everytime we talk about Marchisio, he's a dream signing for them.
My barcelona freinds too, the only player they say to me they'll take from Juventus.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I personally feel very proud, last player from Primavera to become a star was Del Piero. How long ago was that FFS?
Marchisio should be appreciated.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I personally feel very proud, last player from Primavera to become a star was Del Piero. How long ago was that FFS?
Marchisio should be appreciated.
Del Piero came from Padova
De ceglie, (Giovinco) and Marchisio were all three through our whole youth system :tup:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
"Marchisio was born and raised in Chieri, a comune not far from Turin, to a family of Juventus fans from neighbouring Andezeno.[5] His family were season ticket holders and he used to be a ball boy at the Stadio Delle Alpi. As a child, he developed an interest in football and was scouted during an audition match at one of Fiat's satellite sports clubs Sisport before joining the Juventus youth system as a seven-year-old.[6][7]"

From Wikipedia... So that makes him in Juventus exactly the same year Alessandro Del Piero joined the club. Right?

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
DP came at 18 years old. You think he started playing for the first team right away?
I don't know if he did :boh:

But for sure marchisio is a better example of how to reach the first team from our youth system then del piero.
even chiellini played at our primavera's

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)