Claudio Marchisio (118 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
[/B]

Obviously the only MORON here is you.Where ,AT YOUR FIRST POST YOU MENTIONED THAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT HIS RECOVERY,YOU FUCKING PUMPING IRON IDIOT???? As I said ,usual Zach.There you mention Ibuprofene as a medicament for a healing process you fucking idiot.Where did you mention that this only a medicine for a healing process ??But you think that nobody will understand your idiot's "expert" pumping iron statements and then you start reiterating. So ,only fuck off ,you and your stupid pumping iron healing processes an stupid theories.
THIS IS THE SAME ISSUE WHEN YOU CLAIM THAT VIDAL'S injury was a muscular ,not a knee/muscular issue.
You are funny.
Continue explaining us what kind of injury is this.Maybe someone will believe you.
Just read your first post and don't try to make a fool of yourself.:sergio:
Yeah its time to stop posting son. Everyone else understood what i was saying.

Buy on AliExpress.com

VuvuzelaBzz

Son of a Shepherd
Jun 23, 2013
How are the results so far ?
Kobe was back considerably sooner than expected from what I understand and he attributed it to PRP injections. He had surgery done, so it seems to work best in combination with surgery.

What I've read about it when used without surgery is that it speeds up the natural recovery process, which has worked well for minor tears which didn't require surgery. Some have used it for more serious ones which probably should have been operated on, but weren't, and in those cases they recovered up to a certain point, but it's more of a short-term solution(until they retire and do the surgery) to avoid being on the sidelines for extended periods of time, as there's no steady salary like for football in combat sports.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yeah, the idea is by injecting it in the damaged region, you overload the zone with the crucial ingedients for recovery. Tricky part is presenting them in a way that the body wont just break them down. I'd attribute it mostly to the PRP.
if they can crack the puzzle with stem cells, you'd see some crazy recovery times.

operation interacts nicely. Alot of tears leave bad scar tissue, which weakens the ligament/tendon. Removing it is necessary, but thats another wound you'd need to heal. Which again benefits from stem cells and the PRP's.

I do hope the medical team considers the PRP injections at least.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Yeah, the idea is by injecting it in the damaged region, you overload the zone with the crucial ingedients for recovery. Tricky part is presenting them in a way that the body wont just break them down. I'd attribute it mostly to the PRP.
if they can crack the puzzle with stem cells, you'd see some crazy recovery times.

operation interacts nicely. Alot of tears leave bad scar tissue, which weakens the ligament/tendon. Removing it is necessary, but thats another wound you'd need to heal. Which again benefits from stem cells and the PRP's.

I do hope the medical team considers the PRP injections at least.

What a bullshit nonsense.
Anyway medical team is considering hiring you to explain them the nature and the possible solution of this injury before they do something about this injury.
But this statements are epic.Continue with this"expert" statements which change by every minute.....

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
9.5 million, but there were reports that Juve wanted to extend the loan deal again. At this point, if Lemina plays well the last 5 matches and in the Coppa Final, they need to erase any doubt and sign him
Maybe we can do some kind of deal where we extend the loan deals for both Isla & Lemina? Afaik Isla has been doing well for them but they can't afford him...

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
The day after tomorrow marks my 9th month since ACL reconstruction and fuck it, since he screamed I knew exactly what happened. I torn mine exactly the same way. Be strong, prince! You sure as hell will be missed.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
What a bullshit nonsense.
Anyway medical team is considering hiring you to explain them the nature and the possible solution of this injury before they do something about this injury.
But this statements are epic.Continue with this"expert" statements which change by every minute.....
:sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

mid november, mark it
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 114)