Claudio Marchisio (158 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Maybe we can do some kind of deal where we extend the loan deals for both Isla & Lemina? Afaik Isla has been doing well for them but they can't afford him...
Isla's contract will expire on June 2017, so unless we offer him an extension of some sort another loan deal is ridiculous

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Right .........,Maybe you can read his first post about this matter.You don''t need so ,but just if you want .Then give sergios
as much as you want .
He was right... NSAID's like ibuprofen do help speed up the recovery process in ligament and tendon injuries... They keep inflammation down in the surrounding tissue after injury, and after surgery, allowing the body's natural healing process to function better.

Obviously, you are right in saying they don't heal the injury themselves, but Zach didn't say that or imply it... I think you just misinterpreted what he was trying to say. Not really a big deal, either way.

- - - Updated - - -

Marchisio: 'Risks of the job'
By Football Italia staff

Claudio Marchisio sent a message to the fans after his anterior cruciate ligament injury. “These are the risks of the job.”

The Juventus midfielder is ruled out for the rest of the season and Euro 2016, as he will require surgery over the next few days.

It’s not yet clear how long he’ll be sidelined for, but it’ll be at least four months, depending on the severity of the tear.

“I just got back home,” wrote Marchisio on Twitter and Instagram.

“The news from the test results inevitably hurt me, but these are the risks of the job.

“I have a great deal of strength and desire to get back as soon as possible.”

He was stretchered off during a 4-0 victory over Palermo, which sent Juventus nine points clear at the top of the table.

“Within me there is also the great joy for this victory… We’re ever closer to the big objective! Well done lads. Till the end, we won’t give up EVER.”
:heart: :cry:

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
The Juventus midfielder is ruled out for the rest of the season and Euro 2016, as he will require surgery over the next few days.

It’s not yet clear how long he’ll be sidelined for, but it’ll be at least four months, depending on the severity of the tear.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
He was right... NSAID's like ibuprofen do help speed up the recovery process in ligament and tendon injuries... They keep inflammation down in the surrounding tissue after injury, and after surgery, allowing the body's natural healing process to function better.

Obviously, you are right in saying they don't heal the injury themselves, but Zach didn't say that or imply it... I think you just misinterpreted what he was trying to say. Not really a big deal, either way.

- - - Updated - - -

:heart: :cry:
Dear fan,I was using Ibuprofen for my sport injuries and I know ,as an amateur,what it can be used for.Of course not a big deal.But it was seen on the pitch , from a airplane,that this is not just an ordinary injury and that this injury requires a surgery .
Ibuprofen can help a swell and a pain but no way can help and heal the injured ligament. Whatever .....

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
We have to buy a replacement now. He was our only distributor and we always tried to make do with Hernanes, and Lemina in his place when he was injured. We needed a CM already.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
We have to buy a replacement now. He was our only distributor and we always tried to make do with Hernanes, and Lemina in his place when he was injured. We needed a CM already.
We need a Marchisio replacement and a box to box midfielder too in the best of worlds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 156)