Claudio Marchisio (193 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
That's exactly my point, I am not one who tells or judges if one is a Juve fan.
And my point is that you bring up this discussion about "real fans" way too much, whenever Turk, Janna or someone else goes anywere near that topic. Ok, you're probably right, but you're obsessed with it just like Andy is with Azzurri, trying to fix the world?

Not sure if serious.
I use a phrase "maybe Janna is the rightful judge" and you're somewhat confused whether I'm serious or not? You dumb?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
And my point is that you bring up this discussion about "real fans" way too much, whenever Turk, Janna or someone else goes anywere near that topic. Ok, you're probably right, but you're obsessed with it just like Andy is with Azzurri, trying to fix the world?
I find it annoying when someone questions someone else's loyalty to the club based on certain theories they come up with.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I find it annoying when someone questions someone else's loyalty to the club based on certain theories they come up with.
don't pay attention to it, you always tell me that i should ignore if I don't like what I read.
and yourself are constant responding on how you don't like what we are saying.
And yes I still can't believe a true juventino want marchisio to be sold :) that is having an opinion

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
guys, he tactically aware. tactically aware of being crap.

but he's supposed to show up for big matches! he's supposed to link up well with vucinic and make forward runs!

hopefully now all fans can see how terrible he is. bench permanently.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
guys, he tactically aware. tactically aware of being crap.

but he's supposed to show up for big matches! he's supposed to link up well with vucinic and make forward runs!

hopefully now all fans can see how terrible he is. bench permanently.
Wait and see how Conte has asked him to play a different role.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 191)