Claudio Marchisio (202 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
[almost] everyone has their price, but Marchisio is far more valuable to this current Juve and Conte than he is to any potential buyer, so the buyer must overpay quite a bit for us to even think about the offer. Imo as long as Conte is here, Claudio and Chiellini will be very important for Juve.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
[almost] everyone has their price, but Marchisio is far more valuable to this current Juve and Conte than he is to any potential buyer, so the buyer must overpay quite a bit for us to even think about the offer. Imo as long as Conte is here, Claudio and Chiellini will be very important for Juve.
That is most definitely true. The combination of his qualities, the fact he's a Juventino since childhood & him being a fan favourite means exactly that.

No to mention the money he brings in by shirt sales with his name on :tuttosport:

No, wait. That probably only counts for the big names people bitch about when we don't sign them.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
if you support and watch juve you would know how vital he is to conte and juventus and that he won't be sold ;)
I support and watch Juve and I know how important he is but that does not answer my question, what if someone wants him to be sold, why question their support to the club? Please answer this instead. In other words, who are you to decide who is Juventino and who is not based on your own perception of the word?

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I support and watch Juve and I know how important he is but that does not answer my question, what if someone wants him to be sold, why question their support to the club? Please answer this instead. In other words, who are you to decide who is Juventino and who is not based on your own perception of the word?
cos they are doubting one of the most vital players at the club. I doubt their juventino ish feelings. I don't say they aren't juventino that is upto their opinion.
Marchisio is one of the stars of this team.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
well, but who are you to decide whether a person is capable of telling a Juventino apart from a fake fan? that's ignorant and arrogant Jack, maybe even sexist. what if Janna is the rightful judge?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
No brainwave activity either.
You like cricket. You shouldn't judge anything.

Short memories. Marchisio was far and away our best midfielder till the winter stop.
No he wasn't.

But the most laughable thing remains people bitching about us wasting our youth players, not giving enough chances, etc; only to want to sell the only player that has really proven himself & made it out of the youth setup.
If player is not good enough the fact he's a youth product doesn't change anything.

I'm happy Pogba gets chances now. But before that it was also a fact young players didn't get any chance. Marchisio was long at Empoli, Seba too.

Come to think of it Marchisio is already 27 :shifty:

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
If player is not good enough the fact he's a youth product doesn't change anything.
Of course not.

Thankfully he's good enough, according to those whose opinions matter.

I'm happy Pogba gets chances now. But before that it was also a fact young players didn't get any chance. Marchisio was long at Empoli.
Yes, 1 entire season.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I lol at people debating wanting him sold. Because there are clubs left and right bidding for him right? [aftter all he is such a big star}

Oh and janna us a massive joke of a poster. She has no credibility or dignity after breaking her word in the whole pogba drama

- - - Updated - - -

well, but who are you to decide whether a person is capable of telling a Juventino apart from a fake fan? that's ignorant and arrogant Jack, maybe even sexist. what if Janna is the rightful judge?
Not sure if serious. So calling out a member on her b.s isn now considered sexist? The white knight is strong in this one. The only sexist person here is you for bringing gencer into theissue to try to dicredit jck and hide the fact that janna is a gigantic jerk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 197)