Claudio Marchisio (60 Viewers)

frick

Apr 4, 2010
so in nearly 180 mins his only contribution was to get fouled by lahm? am i meant to be impressed?
Just reread your post please. Thank you.
To the fires with him!!! Lynch him! Burn him! He is the devil!!
:D

- - - Updated - - -

A couple of weeks a go you guys called me crazy for calling Marchisio useless..

I think we can now all confirm it
Either you had been in a comatose for years or... well, nevermind.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Not a bad game at all. I don't mind reading Lion's retarded posts once in a while but the rest of you bitching in this thread make me laugh. We lost to a far superior team in a clash which could have been a bit different if we hadn't conceded that early in the first leg. We surely needs a proper replacement for Pirlo to add creativity when the player is out of form but our attack is where we terribly need to improve. Despite the below average performances our team had in both legs, I think the midfield (apart from lacking a Pirlo replacement) and the defense are good enough for competeing in Euorpean level.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
would a competitive mid and defense concede 4 goals to bayern? that's arsenal level stuff.
Had me wonder a bit, folks say all we need is a striker but the games showed we were outclassed. Not saying we miss players in midfield or defense, but there's something that has gone wrong, be it tactically, in term of formation (not suited to Bayern's) or in term of performances.

Maybe all of the above.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)