Claudio Marchisio (46 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
would a competitive mid and defense concede 4 goals to bayern? that's arsenal level stuff.
Our game depends a lot on Pirlo as he is the only real source of creativity in our team. A quality opposition can limit his space and movements, so we either need a good replacement for him or a creative player in attack to make up for this. This problem was always going to show against a proper team. As for the goals we conceded, I still believe we could have gotten a better result in the first leg if it wasn't for that early goal and we were missing two key players in tonight's game.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Our game depends a lot on Pirlo as he is the only real source of creativity in our team. A quality opposition can limit his space and movements, so we either need a good replacement for him or a creative player in attack to make up for this. This problem was always going to show against a proper team. As for the goals we conceded, I still believe we could have gotten a better result in the first leg if it wasn't for that early goal and we were missing two key players in tonight's game.
Sorry Hoori, but in the first game we were lucky to only concede two.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I am a big fan of Marchisio but he really failed over the two legs, not for his lack of grit (the whole team lacked the drive). But for not playing to his strengths as a clever player, he needed to used his movement to make himself available to Pirlo as a quick option who himself was very bad but surely wasn't helped by the fact his only two options were to pass forwards or backwards, not dimension to the game = no ideas.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Typically pathetic comments from the expected morons in here.

Only Lion's trolling is worth reading (srs)
i never ever troll when it comes to marchisio. he's the most infuriating player in the team after vucinic.

but vuci at least is a fighter. marchisio is a total coward. a guy who doesnt like getting stuck in.

also unlike vuci, we can actually play and buy better players in that position. Hernanes, Pogba, Hamsik

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
i never ever troll when it comes to marchisio. he's the most infuriating player in the team after vucinic.

but vuci at least is a fighter. marchisio is a total coward. a guy who doesnt like getting stuck in.

also unlike vuci, we can actually play and buy better players in that position. Hernanes, Pogba, Hamsik
Ignore listed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)