Claudio Marchisio (57 Viewers)

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I love the man. He needs to show up in these kind of matches, even Pogba showed more quality and to think Marchi has played more CL games and even a Euro final.. I really want to see the old attacking Marchi back.!

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Hard to say if its just bad form or lack of quality. He had a terrible tie. I've never been a big Marchisio fan but seeing what he had done for us last season makes you wonder. He's not making the dangerous runs forward that he used to and that is effectively his best asset as a player.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
It would be stupid to sell Pogba at this point. When he establishes himself his price will rise.

Marchisio is to the point where he should be sold before his price drops even more.
Once upon a time someone offered 30 million for Marchisio, well that's not gonna happen ever again. And that is the real reason why he will stay here.

Many offers for Vidal will come in though, that's something we should be worried about. He had like 20 goals+assists this season.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Hard to say if its just bad form or lack of quality. He had a terrible tie. I've never been a big Marchisio fan but seeing what he had done for us last season makes you wonder. He's not making the dangerous runs forward that he used to and that is effectively his best asset as a player.
Maybe he just got neutralised by Schweini and Martinez. He was doing them great vs Chelsea and Celtic I remember.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Just out of form, still a class player and anybody that doubts his utility to the team needs a kick in the eye. But I do think he was more effective, like the whole midfield was, in the 4-3-3.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Maybe he just got neutralised by Schweini and Martinez. He was doing them great vs Chelsea and Celtic I remember.
no, what??? that's impossible, he must be mediocre as $#@!.
u wot?

it's further proof that he is a mediocre player. his fanbois keep mentioning how great he is. how he he is one of the best mids in europe.

yet to get neutoalized so effrotlessly is lulzy. great players impose themselves on the game, especially CMs. take one look at how iniesta plays and you will know this to be true.

also the apologisits are luzly too. these are some of the excuses i hear week in week out for his ghost performances:

- He played out of positiion
-he got marked (how can you mark a player that ndoesnt play?)
- his teammates failed him
- vucinic was not there
-vidal was not there
-conte asked him to play different tactics (apparently conte said to him never touch the ball?)
- pogba played well and wanted the ball (yes, apparently blame teammates making initiative for marchisios's failures)

add your own guys

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
indeed.

marchisio is the only player in the squad that is never at fault for poor performances.

even del piero didnt get this sort of protection and del piero was a god

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)