Claudio Marchisio (43 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
It's not like he's a bad player, Lion. He's just not world class. Maybe a couple steps below that.
i agree. good player to have in sqaud for depth purposes. no way he is a "great"player, or a "top" of europe midfielder.

if you get called that, you will be judged on such standards

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
If Man U asked for Marchisio again like they did two weeks ago, I hope we sell him to fund money for a world class striker. First things first. But I don't think they'd do that one more time after his performance against Bayern.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Yeah, we should sell all our current strikers and Marchisio to buy the ultimate teenage mutant super world class striker with four legs, so he better can shoot and run. He should have no arms, hence no hand balls, but small wings, that allow him partly to float over the ground. Beside that, he is a telepath, so he always knows what's on his opponents mind and he also can directly take orders from Conte on the sideline without the other team knowing.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Yeah, we should sell all our current strikers and Marchisio to buy the ultimate teenage mutant super world class striker with four legs, so he better can shoot and run. He should have no arms, hence no hand balls, but small wings, that allow him partly to float over the ground. Beside that, he is a telepath, so he always knows what's on his opponents mind and he also can directly take orders from Conte on the sideline without the other team knowing.
You meant five legs? Four legs are so gay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)