Classy bit over here (the official Inter.. i mean joke thread) (2 Viewers)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
A girl asks her boyfriend to come over Friday night and have
dinner with her parents. Since this is such a big event, the
girl announces to her boyfriend that after dinner, she would
like to go out and make love for the first time.

Well, the boy is ecstatic, but he has never had sex before, so
he takes a trip to the pharmacist to get some condoms. The
pharmacist helps the boy for about an hour. He tells the boy
everything there is to know about condoms and sex.

At the register, the pharmacist asks the boy how many condoms
he'd like to buy, a 3-pack, 10-pack, or family pack. The boy
insists on the family pack because he thinks he will be rather
busy, it being his first time and all.

That night, the boy shows up at the girl's parents house and
meets his girlfriend at the door. "Oh, I'm so excited for you to
meet my parents, come on in!"

The boy goes inside and is taken to the dinner table where the
girl's parents are seated. The boy quickly offers to say grace
and bows his head.

A minute passes, and the boy is still deep in prayer, with his
head down.

10 minutes pass, and still no movement from the boy.

Finally, after 20 minutes with his head down, the girlfriend
leans over and whispers to the boyfriend, "I had no idea you
were this religious."

The boy turns, and whispers back, "I had no idea your father was
a pharmacist."

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Michael Jackson's wife gives birth to a baby boy.
MJ asks the doctor "Doc how long before we have sex"?
Doc replies "Wait at least another 14 years."

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
A priest was driving along and saw a nun on the side of the road. He stopped and offered her a lift which she accepted. She got in and crossed her legs, forcing her gown to open and reveal a lovely leg. The priest had a look and nearly had an accident.

After controlling the car, he stealthfully slid his hand up her leg. The nun looked at him and immediately said, "Father, remember psalm 129?"

The priest was flustered and apologized profusely. He forced himself to remove his hand. However, he was unable to remove his eyes from her leg.

Further on while changing gear, he let his hand slide up her leg again. The nun once again Said, "Father, remember psalm 129?" Once again the priest apologized. "Sorry sister, but the flesh is weak."

Arriving at the convent, the nun got out, gave him a meaningful glance, and went on her way.

On his arrival at the church, the priest rushed to retrieve a bible and looked up psalm 129. It Said, "Go forth and seek, further up, you will find glory."

MORAL OF THE STORY: Always be well informed in your job, or you might miss a great opportunity!

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
A woman was trying to board a bus, but her skirt was too tight and she couldn't step up. She reached behind her and lowered the zipper a bit and tried again. The Skirt was still too tight. She reached behind her and lowered the zipper some more. She still couldn't get on the bus and lowered the zipper a third time.

All of the sudden, she felt two hands on her butt, which proceeded to push her up onto the bus.

She spun around, with anger in her eyes and said very indignantly, "Sir, I do not know you well enough for you to behave in such a manner!!"

The man smiled coyly and said, "Lady, I don't know you well enough for you to unzip my fly three times either!"

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
For Martin: :D

A Polish man moved to the USA and married an American girl.
Although his English was far from perfect, they got along very well until one day he
rushed into a lawyer's office and asked him if he could arrange a
divorce for him. The lawyer said that getting a divorce would depend on
the circumstances, and asked him the following questions:

Have you any grounds?
Yes, an acre and half and nice little home.

No, I mean what is the foundation of this case?
It made of concrete.

I don't think you understand. Does either of you have a real grudge? No,
we have carport, and not need one.

I mean. What are your relations like?
All my relations still in Poland.

Is there any infidelity in your marriage?
We have hi-fidelity stereo and good DVD player.

Does your wife beat you up?
No, I always up before her.

Is your wife a nagger?
No, she white.

Why do you want this divorce?
She going to kill me.

What makes you think that?
I got proof.

What kind of proof?
She going to poison me. She buy a bottle at drugstore and put on shelf
in bathroom. I can read, and it say: "Polish Remover".

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #1,290
    Terribly weak punchline but otherwise not too bad. Actually the jokes on this page are to a high standard considering the average.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    A guy in a bar has to goes to the washroom, upon entering the mens room he notices a man standing at the urinal with no hands. The man, with no hands looks over to the guy and says "hey buddy
    can ya help me out here" holding up his stumps "can you please take my dick out of my pants so I can take a piss"

The other guy feels sorry for him so he does it. As he takes the dick out of the man's pants he notices that his dick is covered in green slimy goo. The guy then quickly rushes to the sink to wash his hands and he almost makes it out the door when the man says "hey buddy you aren't going to leave me here like this are you?"

The guy once again feels sorry for the guy with no hands, so he does it. Just as he is washing his hands for the second time, curiosity gets the better of him and he asks, "what is all that green slimy shit all over your dick?"

The man with no hands then slides his hands out from under his sleeves and says, "I don't know, that's why I didn't want to touch it."

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    Someone just sent me this email:
    YOU KNOW YOU ARE LIVING IN 2005, WHEN??..
    1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
    2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
    3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of four.
    4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
    5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that
    they don't have e-mail addresses.
    6. You go home after a long day at work and still answer the phone in a business manner.
    7. You make phone calls from home and accidentally dial "9" to get an outside line.
    8. You've sat at the same desk for four years and worked for three
    different companies.
    10. You learn about your redundancy on the 11 o'clock news.
    11. Your boss doesn't have the ability to do your job.
    12 You pull up in your own driveway and use your mobile phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.
    13. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.
    14. Leaving the house without your mobile phone, which you didn't have for the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.
    15. You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your
    coffee.
    16. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. :)
    17. You're reading this and nodding and laughing.
    18. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.
    19. You are too busy to notice there was no number 9 on this list.
    20. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a number 9 on this list.
    AND NOW YOU ARE LAUGHING AT YOURSELF. Go on, forward this to your friends!
    You know you want to!

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    When the ark's door was closed Noah called a meeting with all the animals.

"Listen up!" Noah said with a demanding voice. "There will be NO sex on this trip. Not even the wetting of the tip of your *****.

"All of you males, take off your dicks and hand it in with my sons. I will be sitting over there and write you a receipt. After we see land, you can get your dicks back."

After about a week Mr. Rabbit stormed into his wife's cage and was very excited. "Quick!" he said. "Get on my shoulders and look out the window to see if there is any land out there!"

Mrs. Rabbit got onto his shoulders and looked out the window. "Sorry, no land yet."
    "Shit!" and out went Mr. Rabbit. This went on every day until Mrs. Rabbit got fed up with him.

"What is the matter with you? You know it will rain for forty days and nights. Only after the water had drained will we be able to see land. But why are you acting so excited every day?"

"Look!" said Mr. Rabbit with a sinister look on his face as he held out a piece of paper. "I got the donkey's receipt !!!"

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    A man is very ashamed of his ***** because of the size. He has an extremely small ***** and doesn't want his girlfriend to dump him when she sees the size.
    One night when he and his girlfriend are making out in a dark corner he decides he will show her. The man unzips his pants, whips out his small dick, and shoves it into her hand.
    He sits there impatiently waiting to see her reaction.

His girlfriend says, "Thanks for offering, but I don't smoke."

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    A guy says, "I remember the first time I used alcohol as a substitute for women."
    "Yeah what happened?" asked the other.

The first guy replies, "Well, I got my ***** stuck in the neck of the bottle."

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    "I'm worried that I'm losing my wife's love," the husband told the counsellor.
    "Has she started to neglect you?"
    "Not at all," the dejected man replied. "She meets me at the door with a cold drink and a warm kiss. My shirts are always ironed, she's a great cook, the house is always neat, and she keeps the kids out of my hair. She even lets me choose the television shows we watch and she never objects to kinky sex, or says she has a headache."
    "So what's the problem?"
    "Maybe I'm just being too sensitive," the husband ventured, but at night, when she thinks I'm sleeping, she puts her lips close to my ear and whispers, 'Die! Die, you son of a *****!'"

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Dave walks into a bar and sees John sitting at the end of the bar counter with a great big smile on his face. Dave says "John what are you so happy for?"

"Well Dave, I gotta tell ya... Yesterday I was out waxin' my boat, just waxin' my boat, and a redhead came up to me... tits out to here, Dave, tits out to here! She says "Can I have a ride in your boat?" "I said 'Sure you can have a ride in my boat.' So I took her way out, Dave. I turned off the key and I said 'Its either screw or swim!'
    She couldn't swim, Dave, she couldn't swim!!."

The next day Dave walks into a bar and sees John sitten at the end of the bar counter with a bigger smile on his face. Dave says "What are you so happy about today John?"

"Well Dave... I gotta tell ya... Yesterday I was out waxin' my boat, just waxin' my boat and a BEAUTIFUL blond came up to me... tits out to here, Dave, tits out to here! She said 'Can I have a ride in your boat?' "Sure you can have a ride in my boat." So I took her way out, Dave, way out much further than the last one. I turned off the key and I said 'Its either screw or swim!'
    She couldn't swim!!, Dave, she couldn't swim!!!!."

A couple days pass and Dave walks into a bar and sees John down there crying over a beer. Dave says "John, what are you so sad for?"

"Well Dave, I gotta tell ya.... Yesterday I was out waxin' my boat, just waxin' my boat, and the most desirable brunette came up to me... tits WAY out to here, Dave, tits WAY out to here. I had more wood than my boat does. She says "Can I have a ride in your boat?"

"Sure you can have a ride in my boat."So I took her way out, Dave, way WAY out... much further than the last two. I turned off the key, and looked at her tits and said 'Its either screw or swim!!'. Then, she pulled down her pants.... she had a dick, Dave !!! She had a great BIG dick!!! .....

....Dave, ..... I CAN'T SWIM!!!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)