Classy bit over here (the official Inter.. i mean joke thread) (2 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Not really.
I created it and used it from time to time, but Snoop was the one who made all the fun for you guys. :D

He also got it banned :(
The main mistake was posting in one of Mark's transfer threads when he was online and posting in that particular thread, that's how the ban came :D

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I have to speak up in defense of JBF, he is getting so much shit here and he really does not try to start any arguments. Sure he posts a lot of dumb shit and might be a hypocrite but I'm going to lay off him from now on this constant criticism just seems unfair when he has nobody on his side. I think creating a fake account by two senior members just to mock him was over the line. I'm not criticizing snoop in fact I thought the account was funny as hell but all of this together is just to much. I've had bad times on this forum and in the past I was heavily criticized, not to the extent of JBF but I can say I know somewhat of how he feels and it isn't fun when you like the football discussion yet can't get in a serious post between all the insults. I know you hate me JBF and will probably respond to this with a "go fuck yourself" but I am being serious here. I'm not on good terms with JBF either but I am asking that he be respected at least somewhat. JBF may be considered dumb but he tries to be nice around here and he puts up with a lot of shit even from the mods. Truce JBF?

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Can somebody please notify Liverpool that, along with their lack of imagination, the correct grammar is 'A field', not 'An field'. Thanks
--------------------------------------------
Did you hear about the clown that fell off the Empire State Building?

It was funny on so many levels

---------------------------------------------

I'm American, and i'm sick of people saying America is the "stupidest country in the world"

Personally, I think Europe is the stupidest country in the world.

----------------------------------------------

What does a fat bird do after sex?

Write a cheque.

Statistically, 1 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape... if it's a fat bird.

For Dads there is Fathers Day,
For mothers there is Mothers Day,
For Lovers there is Valentines Day
but for Wankers there is Palm Sunday

---------------------------------------------

What do you do when your daughter is pregnant and claims she hasn't slept with anyone? ...

Start a religion.

God said unto jesus, come forth and i will teach about life, the universe and everything. Unfortunatley he came first and got crucified.

I think that balances me out for the other posts iv put in here

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I have to speak up in defense of JBF, he is getting so much shit here and he really does not try to start any arguments. Sure he posts a lot of dumb shit and might be a hypocrite but I'm going to lay off him from now on this constant criticism just seems unfair when he has nobody on his side. I think creating a fake account by two senior members just to mock him was over the line. I'm not criticizing snoop in fact I thought the account was funny as hell but all of this together is just to much. I've had bad times on this forum and in the past I was heavily criticized, not to the extent of JBF but I can say I know somewhat of how he feels and it isn't fun when you like the football discussion yet can't get in a serious post between all the insults. I know you hate me JBF and will probably respond to this with a "go fuck yourself" but I am being serious here. I'm not on good terms with JBF either but I am asking that he be respected at least somewhat. JBF may be considered dumb but he tries to be nice around here and he puts up with a lot of shit even from the mods. Truce JBF?
What? Do you want to see all the infractions and warnings he's had?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What? Do you want to see all the infractions and warnings he's had?
I'm not trying to criticize anybody for those infractions I'm just speaking up for somebody who nobody else will. I never said I liked him in fact I have never had any good interaction with him but I don't like seeing the whole forum against one member. I'm sure he has plenty of deserved infractions

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
JBF is a hypocrite.Just look at the new owner thread when i was going head to head with seven.JBF clearly stated that seven was god,so does he serve two gods?

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
as noble as this is kyle but u r ruining the fun in this :evil:

on a serious note i do admit jbf takes alot of shit but he asks for it. i just read the past couple of pages and he just does'nt seem to help him self nor take on the help other members try to give him. he annoys me yes but i can live with him being around as long as he cuts down on the non sense,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)