Classy bit over here (the official Inter.. i mean joke thread) (3 Viewers)

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Badass Devil said:
i think chimi is still only on loan at cagliari

Latest News
03/01/2006 · Juventus 'keeper loaned to Cagliari
Cagliari have taken Juventus 'keeper Antonio Chimenti on loan until the end of the season.
I dont think so. I'm sure we sold him.

Anyways, whats your fetish with Chimenti all about? The guy doesn't even play for Juventus anymore.. I dont see the point why this thread should exist.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Ramin said:
I dont think so. I'm sure we sold him.

Anyways, whats your fetish with Chimenti all about? The guy doesn't even play for Juventus anymore.. I dont see the point why this thread should exist.
Ramin u have any plans to become the vbookie champion again.:D

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Byrone said:
Ramin u have any plans to become the vbookie champion again.:D
Maybe if i'll be enthusiast by then, otherwise its a heartbreak to lose all that many like a puff :cry:

Though Serie B should be fun to collect money :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Lilianna said:
the sad thing is that we still have chimenti admirers in here....

wot is the big deal? yes i like him, just like i do with carini or buffon aswell, i created this thread to make it aware to u that he isnt as bad as u make him out to be, his mistake against pirlo happens to the best of gk, and to target chimi simply based on that is a little harsh and unjust.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Lilianna said:
saving penalties is not enough

well wen ur playing in serie A and comming up against divers from roma, (in particular montella) milan and inter, penos can decide any outcome, as the wc finals proved, i guarantee u if chimi was in the finals of the wc, he wuda saved zizou's peno and we wuda won 1-0 or at least take it to penos and wud of saved all of them and wud be less tense on the italian half.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)