Classy bit over here (the official Inter.. i mean joke thread) (145 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
mark77 said:
Thread of the year - Times

I can't believe what I just saw, two thumbs up - Ebert & Roeper

This thread beats the Cassano to Juve thread by a mile man - mark77

kidding aside, I'm still pissed at him when we loaned him to cagliari and when he played against us and got a bad call he was all over the ref and pissed at Juve. + the mistakes he made didn't help either.

I gotta give him props because he was a leader in the dressing room. The players loved him.

to this day im dissapointed that chimi didnt slap that ref in that match, but despite the fact most of u will not believe me, but wen he left juve, i certainly knew he wud give us a tough game, i think i even posted it here sumwhere long time ago that wen u were all saying how it will be a juve goalrush, i said it will actually be one of the toughest games this season, and i proved to be correct :)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
Badass Devil said:
to this day im dissapointed that chimi didnt slap that ref in that match, but despite the fact most of u will not believe me, but wen he left juve, i certainly knew he wud give us a tough game, i think i even posted it here sumwhere long time ago that wen u were all saying how it will be a juve goalrush, i said it will actually be one of the toughest games this season, and i proved to be correct :)
pure....LUCK... :rolleyes2

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Lilianna said:
he is so bad that i doubt that his own mother is fan of her son
well actually didnt the cagliari board say how proud they were capturing chimenti? so he has some fans :) and with his herorics for cagliari this season he has caused headaches against inter and milan, so im sure cagliari fans like him too

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Badass Devil said:
I had that feeling too. That's what usually happens when a guy is sold and plays well in the 1st game vs his old team.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Lilianna said:
juve conceded 6 goals.
i could guess in a sec that it was chimenti with legro playing
yes conceded 6, but fontana conceded 7 so chimi owned him :) despite the fact fontana owned us when he was palying for chievo this season :(

legro got less, so hes more to blame :)

tho chimi played better than van der meyde aswell :)

thats encouraging to say the least :)

SiccSense

Jul 4, 2006
Cagliari 0-0 Lecce

CAGLIARI, February 12 (Serie A) - Lecce ground out a 0-0 draw at Cagliari to boost their fight against relegation with a hard-earned point, despite the late sending off of Alfonso Camorani.

The bad-tempered clash saw three players booked amid a series of rash challenges, before Alfonso's dismissal 10 minutes from time for a professional foul on David Suazo.

The draw leaves Cagliari hovering dangerously just one point above the relegation zone, while bottom club Lecce are now level on points with 19th-placed Treviso.

A goalless draw looked unlikely as the game burst into life with a frantic opening period, and after two minutes Cagliari defender Alessandro Budel made hash of a clearance in his own area, but Lecce striker Giuseppe Cozzolino squandered the chance to give his team the lead.

Keen to bounce back from his error, Budel put the home side on the attack with a great pass to Mauro Esposito, whose shot from the right side of the area forced an athletic save from Lecce goalkeeper Francesco Benussi.

The visitors immediately counter-attacked and Erminio Rullo's cross found Cozzolino 10 yards from goal but the young forward was denied by a superb reflex save from Antonio Chimenti.

Chimenti was kept busy throughout the first half and Karim Saidi went close with his header from Christian Ledesma's corner but the goalkeeper made a diving save, before denying Mirko Vucinic's right-footed drive on the stroke of half time.

The second half saw Cagliari improve and, within moments of the restart, Mauro Esposito fed Antonio Langella but Lecce goalkeeper Benussi saved his shot with a low dive to his right.

Benussi then pulled off an impressive double save as the shots rained in from Esposito and Langella from close range, before Lecce relieved the pressure and had a chance of their own as Halouias Konan was denied in a one-on-one with Chimenti.

With nine minutes left, Lecce were dealt a crushing blow as Camorani's lunge on Suazo earned him a straight red card and it looked as though the Serie A strugglers would have their hard work undone, a man down the closing stages.

But Lecce proved attack can be the best form of defence and kept their hosts busy by creating chances of their own.

Vucinic robbed Michele Canini of possession in the Cagliari area and fired in a shot from close range, only to see it drift wide, before the final action of the game saw Konan try a chipped shot from the edge of the area.

Chimenti made the save and kept the scoresheet blank and while a point is welcome for both sides they will need to start picking up wins soon.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
Badass Devil said:
yes conceded 6, but fontana conceded 7 so chimi owned him :) despite the fact fontana owned us when he was palying for chievo this season :(

legro got less, so hes more to blame :)

tho chimi played better than van der meyde aswell :)

thats encouraging to say the least :)
i have no idea why i am still talking to you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 145)