[CL] Villarreal 1-1 Juventus [February 22nd, 2022] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Look that’s a positive result, shame the away goal counts for nothing…

But….

Another really poor display, I don’t mind us defending, but I take offence to us sitting back, soaking up pressure and having zero attacking plan. In possession it’s basically a ‘blast it to Vlahovic and see if he can take a shot’ approach. Midfield area is so poor, wing play is so predictable, everyone is scared of crossing so we just switch the play or pass it backwards.

The squad also looks unfit, maybe Allegri giving players either 90 minutes, 87 minute or 3 minute per game has something to do with that. Don’t understand what our approach was today, horrible catenaccio mentality that we typified
So Juve to be the first anti-beneficiary of a new rule lol

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
We played good for 1 minute before resorting back to our usual negative anti football. This team is embarrassing to watch and alot of it comes down to our mentality and boring style of football. Any decent attack minded team would of scored 3 or 4 against Villereal tonight.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
We played good for 1 minute before resorting back to our usual negative anti football. This team is embarrassing to watch and alot of it comes down to our mentality and boring style of football. Any decent attack minded team would of scored 3 or 4 against Villereal tonight.
score, retreat, lose lead. Clockwork.

I thought Allegri was supposed to be smart. Figure it out old man.

Sep 13, 2015
20220223_004433.jpg

They executed the overload with a textbook perfection. They occuppied our left side with almost 5 players forcing our players to defend the overload while their right winger pulls DeSciglio far to create space for their galoalscorer who run from deep.

The funniest part is that Parejo is actually a deep playmaker. Now, imagine if Locatelli made such run. Allegri would've yelled his guts out for not holding the fixed position.

The worst is that no one pressed Capoue to stop that pass. He's a defensive oriented player who we made him look like prime Pirlo with that pass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)